Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 23, 2011.
Amazing job Aneesh!!
Aneesh 22ji terrific .......we are ready......yo ka ka....
Sent from my iPhone
Ok Guys, I think it's time for making a checklist of stuff to bring. Some stuff you can checkout in your list:
- Car health, tyre pressure, fuel, documents.
- iCards and related documents.
- Money and ATM cards etc.
- Cellphones with talktime, laptops and cameras.
- Clothes, slippers, water bottles, night suits, jackets and woolens.
- Specific items, e.g. TFI vehicle tags to be pasted on the cars, TFI stickers, TFI T-Shirts.
I might have missed some items. Post missing stuff guys.
Updating list of items reminded by bros
- Towels, toothpastes, toothbrush, shaving kits, deo, Odomos, paper soaps, mobile chargers, walking shoes, caps, gloves, umbrellas.
Sent from Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk
you have covered all the vital items..
lemme add too
Oh yes, toothpaste, toothbrush, paper soaps and shaving kits etc.
Shaving kit for two days ????
Towel , Deo And Odomos [ YB how can u forget the last two ???] !!!
And how many of u guys are carrying the Laptop ???:confused1
Mobile charger .::O
if weather behaves well and follows the predictions than .....Friday going to be coldest at 11c.
So frnds all geared up?
Guys how do we stick these stickers??imo bit of gluestick and cello tape.may be bit of double tape then cello tape??
Stickers sud not get blown away with the wind..,,
Placement of stickers should be on the top of emotion emblem???
We need not to waste time early morning To think over where to stick???
Sent from my iPhone
I think it'll look good and will easily be visible just below the FIAT emblem and no i don think we shud use DST its really hard to remove it from the body surface a normal cello tape shud suffice.
Normal Cello tape on four sides only may not suffice. We can also use inverted cello tape in place of double sided tape.
Separate names with a comma.