1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet at Chail, HP- 3rd to 5th June

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
  2. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Guys, this is really very excited moment and we need to control our self , even a minor unwanted issue can take fun away.

I think I need not to say anything further as all of us are very responsible and mature guys.

Be safe and enjoy the trip.
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @shashank,@Jonny Bro.....must say thanks to Aneesh bro,yashik & Dilip (sorry if i have missed out someone's name)...i was jst indulged in taking them out on paper.....

yes we should not let our adrenaline pump in during the drive.....lets drive sanely.....
    Last edited: May 31, 2011
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Lucky Dhaba, Zirakpur (for breakfast while coming from Delhi to Chandigarh)

Guys, an important update:

Kindly SMS me your email IDs (Johnny sir, Mr. Aneesh & Shashank) and phone number (Mr Aneesh). All of you have got my email/phone number already I guess.

I went to Zirakpur just now (thanks to the timely call by Axn sir) to click some pics of the dhaba and nearby landmarks.

While coming from Delhi, take a left turn on approaching the Patiala road and head about 400-500 meters to spot the Punjab National Bank (PNB) as shown in the pic below.

PNB from Patiala road.jpg

Now, turn your heads towards right side and you will see Lucky Dhaba.

Dhaba from Patiala road.jpg

Parking in front of the dhaba is limited so I recommend parking as many vehicles in front of the PNB as possible.

Dhaba front.jpg

PNB from Dhaba.jpg
  5. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Guys, due to some family problems I am not able to join this meet. My bad luck and wish you good luck for the meet.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

I just hope that the parking of Lucky Dhaba is deserted on 3rd morning. So that we can park 8 FIATs in a line there.:twisted:
  7. sandip

sandip Timido

I would have really loved to join but unable to make it due to some preoccupations. I am missing a great opportunity to meet you all. Wish you a pleasant, safe and memorable trip.
  8. Hello Everyone,

I have done a countdown for this trip, its a Flash
    but didn't find a way to embed it in post, please review it here:

Request to MOD,
    If feasible we can stick this on top of the post.
  9. Axn

Axn Regolare

Now this is something.... Aneesh, fabulous and very novel. Congrats
  10. Thanks, but better if we can make some use of it.
    actually I didn't check the POST options before doing it, although I have seen couple of other vBulletin boards which do have SWF embed option.

I think Mod or Admin can enable it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.