1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet at Chail, HP- 3rd to 5th June

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Dear Friends,

It is no Warning, it is only a statement of facts. I never wanted to sound a warning to dampen our spirits.

@Nkapoor,

Adjusting STAGS is no problem and I have already requested you for a sleeping bag for NitinDBA ;). Jagrata or JAGRAN is also fine.

ONLY ENDEAVOR IS TO MAKE FAMILIES STAY COMFORTABLE, which may be jeopardized in case we ask hotelwala to overstretch. And Yes the problem is of 3rd night only as the hotel owner is telling me.

You are welcome to join albeit some logistic problems. Only possibility is to look for acc outside for 3rd night. On 4th morning we can all be together. Well we will be together on 3rd afternoon and evening as well.
    Last edited: May 22, 2011
  2. i ll be coming alone so if an adjustment can be done i ll be glad :)

count me as a stag for this... :p
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
  3. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    @Manas,

Please contact Swaran Palace as already suggested by Varoon7777 few posts back for your accommodation. They have a website as well. try google please. When I said "stag", I meant stags from the originally planned team of 14, which has now already climbed upto 18. I hope you understand. Organising a decent trip with ever changing base numbers is not easy, infact impossible.
  4. cant i be adjusted in a tent with an extra bedding??

its ok i ll try in swarn palace. is there anyone else for there too?
    And i hope that the problem s for 3rd only??
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Manas sir, We talked to the Chail Villas manager. There is absolutely no scope for any adjustment at Chail Villas. Already he is accommodating anything above 16 with effort.

But, there is an alternative. We were initially in contact with Swaran Palace hotel and Jungle Retreat Hotel. Swaran Palace is an affordable option IMO though we haven't physically checked out any hotel including Chail Villas.

It would be a pleasure if you join us but for accommodation, you'll have to look for alternate place. What we can do is that our TFI member Varoon (who was initially in talk with Swaran Palace) can get confirmation regarding the availability of rooms for you. The alternate accommodation is for both 3rd and 4th guys.

For that, you are kindly requested to confirm if you are ok with the idea of alternate accommodation (you know it's for sleeping 6 hours only). We'll be together for 18-20 hours otherwise.
  6. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    friends,

I have received info abt T-shirts from Amogh.

Availability is as follows:

XL 10 nos
    L 3 nos
    XXL 1 no
    M 1 no

Price is 350 Rs each and Ofcourse Courier charges shall be extra. In case there are some intersted people we can handle it with a single consignment and distribute at ISBT, saving on courier charges. Please reply soon.

I start the list :

1. Vijyant ----- XL
    2. Siddhant --- M
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I got the SMS from Amogh as well regarding the availability TFI T-Shirts. :dancing

I have confirmed one XL for me.
  8. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Yashik,

List mein update kar dost.

I start the list :

1. Vijyant ----- XL
    2. Siddhant --- M
    3. Yashik------- XL
  9. varoon9999