1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet at Chail, HP- 3rd to 5th June

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You dont need to ask buddy.....confirm to Paddleshifter ASAP to make nessescary arrangements...:steering lets roll....
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great to see all buddies making in.......

Car01: Nkapoor+Prashant (Pilot car for the convoy)
    Car02: Aneesh+family
    Car03: Cubbie+wife
    Car04: Johhny+wife
    Car05: Karan and Axn
    Car06: Phew
    Car07: Shashank+friend
    Car7A: PaddleShifter (Panchkula onwards)
    Car08: Varoon+Dilip

if we gonna have one more car in the convoy,i dont mind getting car
    -09 for my ogre.....9 being my lucky charm alwayz.......
  3. I would come with my wife and 2 small kids..and Tjet..:)
    would vote for cottage.
    One suggestion: we may negotiate for bonfire as Rs 100 per person is too much..and they spend nothing much for it..I did the same thing when I visited lansdowne last month.
    Also if they can arrange local musicians/folk singers with dholak and harmonium..that would make the evening special..i hv done it in past so..give it a try..
  4. I am also missing you guys. Well I would like to join you. I have been reading this Thread since it started, I also got call from Vijyant sir about the Meet.
    But problem is that nowadays I am busy in my Dream Project in Kundli, Sonepat. This project is about to start this month and lots of meeting are going on with Architect, Bankers and Builder.
    So guys I am not available for this meet. Next time I will be there surely.
  5. Axn

Axn Regolare

Guys, It is getting very tight. I am afraid but we may not be able to accommodate any more people atleast on 3rd. Sorry guys but any new entrant would have to arrange for his accommodation. That is precisely the reason we asked for confirmation of everyone by pms and phones (wherever available) personally. The hotel we have hired has a big group (~70) people on 3rd already and is not able to provide any more accommodation. This is when I asked for enhanced number of people going upto 18, he replied any more than 14 would only be accommodated in extra beds atleast for 3rd. So guys take ur call and decide. For 18 people we are already having tough time deciding with him. Any more and plan may go bust which I hinted some pages back.

Hope people are understanding on this account. The alternative would be extra accommodation outside. It may be more productive if it is negotiated directly.

For information we had already checked out Tarika Jungles Retreat, it is a good resort but could not offer accommodation as we needed. May be it can be checked out again by Mr Akshay Lakhina.
    Last edited: May 21, 2011
  6. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

alternative for this could be swaranpalce as that fellow had called me up couple of days back to confirm whether we are staying at swaranplace or not.i told him we would be staying at some other property bcz one among us have some contact there....

aniwayz we all would be spending whole day together its just matter of spending two nights/few hours....
  7. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    @Axn: If I am reading your warning correctly, it is the only the 3rd that we have a problem with accomodation. Correct?? If that's the case, then I'm sure most of the stags can bunch up in 2-3 tents with extra bedding for one night.

@Phew: Ssshhhh!!!!
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Sounds pratically possible and as already decided we all are gonna have party and jagaran whole night so stags can comfortably club with extra beds.

@Phew: dude I desperately wanna drive my car... Instead of me and my bro joining you in yours, can I pick you up from your place on 3rd morning... I will call u tomorrow... What say bro?

@All: any plans of shopping... Shimla is just 46kms...
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @shashank : no probs if u wish to bring ur car u can, if my car is not ready in time for the meet then i'll join u or els we can get both the cars :)
  10. hello all.. sorry for such a late reply.. i was very busy for the last month or so and couldnt access all this activity on the forum. i desperately want to join you guys if its possible. I knoew there s a problem for accomodation on 3rd but then that can be solved with an extra bedding in the tents.
    Kindly reply so that i can make all the necessary arrangemants
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.