1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet at Chail, HP- 3rd to 5th June

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    @ AXN / PaddleShifter - One quick count pls

Also, do we have a final itinerary ? I am aware of Camp Fire, do we have some kind of group games etc that can be organised for the next morning, like blind fold and hit the target, pin the monkey's tail, etc etc?

For late evening, we can look to play cards etc?... can we get some card packs? i am not sure where I can source it here... will try for sure... bit of gam(bl)ing is not injurious to health but surely on wealth ;) (Mods pls delete if not appropriate)

The count down - 14 Days to go.... Yuppie !!!.. my leave is yet to be sanctioned for 03-Jun, but you never know when someone can get sick do we?? ;) and we all know which day it is :)
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    cough cough......who are we talking about...cough cough !!!!! :)
  3. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ^^^ of course not you !!!!!

@varoon sir - I will give u a call regarding that .... Vasie koi jaldi thodi na hain ... We r going to have last min. additons ..cough ..cough [gaale ki khich khich] !!!!!

@cubbie sir - would we be having that mch tym for all those activities .. No harm in carrying the cards though !!!!
    Last edited: May 19, 2011
  4. Guys get some Glycodin....;)
  5. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Request to all please take sound rest/sleep till 2nd June then we do jagraata for next 3days...balle balle....

How about adding our semi international sport"PITHOO GARAM "in the list of games we gonna play...

Sent from my iPhone
    using Tapatalk
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, suggestions are welcome for "places to visit" during our Chail meet. We'll visit a few nearby places like Kufri etc. for which we need to chalk out some plan. If anyone knows some nice place to visit, post here please.

Sent from Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk
  7. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    There is a village on the way from kandaghat to Chail, famous for its picnic spot in the water stream. Village is called SADHUPUL. Another important location which can be tracked as well besides driving is KALI ka tibba. There is kali mandir atop a hill from where you have 360 d panoramic view of mountains (Churdhar range). Kufri is actually a much abused place but worth visiting once for the crowd it attracts.

We must keep some time for "walk in the jungle" type activity.
  8. +1 to that "walk in the jungle" or trekking is a very good idea.

@Yashik: see if everyone agrees to trekking, we can plan for it?
  9. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am also in favour of "Walk in the jungle". Chail is supposed to be a trekker's paradise.

Regards
    Johnny
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Even i am in favour of trekking.... although i might lag behind all of you but still enthu matters :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.