1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet at Chail, HP- 3rd to 5th June

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dilip, I have the following idea in my mind. Let me know if it looks fine.

1. We'll use forum names instead of real names.
    2. Since, we are driving, M-Jets (MJD), T-Jets (ansal, you are coming :p) and FIREs, we use the word "Pilot" and "Co-Pilot" instead of driver and passenger.

I have prepared 3 templates. Have a look. Final say is yours guys.

Final.jpg

Final2.jpg

Final3.jpg
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yep , these are looking good .. So , u prefer only the tfi member names and not real names ...
    Bakki sab ka to teekh hain , wat abt AXN ,PS and Phew ???

PS- I dont want to be a co-pilot in the Jet ..:punch I still do not have a life insurance !!!!!:eek:
    Last edited: May 19, 2011
  3. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @paddleshifter,

Your format is just great. I second it.

Edit1: I have a set of TFI stickers. I did not put them on my car because I have very aggressive car cleaners. They will remove everything from the outside - luckily they leave the paint!!. I will bring them along. You can take what you need.

Regards
    Johnny
  4. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Dear YAshik,

The format is just fine. I like it. Let it be color printed and pouched in a cellophane bag. BTW what if we increase the top line size so that anniversary and Chail are clearly visible.

Are drivers changing to pilots so that they can fly?

Vijyant
  5. @ Yashik, its imperative to have real names when we all are driving many KMs away from our hometowns (though if we wish to we can add TFI names adjacent to real names in brackets), like:

Pilot: Yashik Bansal (Paddle Shifter)
    Co-pilot: Nitin Kapoor (NKAPOOR777)
  6. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Guys,

Who are interested in buying T-shirts? I just spoke with Amogh. and he has some left still from factory meet. He would post what sizes are left. May be we can have combined shipment from him.

Vijyant
  7. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    @Yashik, the transfer failed to reach your bank account last time.. so i redid it today...should take 1-2 days via NEFT.
    Sorry for the delay, stupid bank rules...
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    dnt worry dilip, we have a in house solution.

vrooon.....sell him some unit linked insurance .....prospective HNI !!!!! :)
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Guys, received Rs1500x2 and Rs750x1. Thanks. I'll get the pass book printed and let you know individually via SMS.
    If you guys remember, we had prepared a Word document containing info (name, username@TFI, phone number and email ID) of all those who attended the Delhi meet in Feb 2011. It will be expanded and sent to all of you for ease of communication with each other.

Thanks sir ji for the sticker offer. And I think you like the format the most, being a real life pilot. We can just have a feel of it by writing the word Pilot on our rides. :)

Well, the only reason I do not wish to put real names is because it is a security risk. I won't be displaying my real name on my car until the number is visible.

I'm interested in the T-Shirt.

Koi chakkar nai sir ji. Hakuna Matata. :p
  10. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Ansal buddy aptly said..during our ride am gonna brief him nicely about all insurance plans..am always runin short of insurance targets..finally I got one dilip..

@axn guruji it's better to paste these stickers from outside,few of us have got black tints so stickers may not be visible..glossy paper wud do the trick....

@yashik stickers looks perfect...

@dilip print aap le raho ya main Lu ......

These stickers can be taken one day prior to the trip,we are expecting some surprise entrants

Sent from my iPhone
    using Tapatalk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.