1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet at Chail, HP- 3rd to 5th June

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Klub Class- It is not possible for anyone to send as well as receive all the pictures and videos via email later. One pic from a 10MP cam averages a size of 2.5MB and the limit of attaching data to one email is just 25mb/email. So, its best to transfer all data at the meet itself.

People usually edit the pics and upload them with lower resolution at TFI, facebook etc. Those can be downloaded from the respective sites later.

@TFIans, So far till 12 noon yesterday, I had received a total of Rs1500x2= 3k and Rs750x4= 3k. I shall check again today evening.

So, finally it decided that Shashank is coming with his brother only. That makes it a group of 16 people.
    Last edited: May 19, 2011
  2. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Prashant, We have planned to leave this place (ISBT) at 0500 hrs. It appears you have not gone thru the thread thoroughly. There are suggestions to prepone it but because there are people like urself and Johnny who are joining from Gurgaon and Gr Noida respectively, we have kept the departure at 0500 from ISBT. We wish to be at Chail at 1400hrs and breakfast en-route at Sector 16 Panchkula under guided tutelage of Yashik. I hope u can strain urself and keep the time. Soliciting ur cooperation here.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
  3. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    BTW, Place for breakfast has been fixed.
    Map to the place shall be uploaded soon.
  4. Vijayant-sir please be assured from my end,I be at ISBT before 5AM. Hopefully, we all leave ISBT by 5AM.

Sir, why not we try some parantha's at Murthal - Ahuja No1 or Zhilmil at Karnal? Panchkula will not be a short journey from Delhi.
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @shashank : indeed v cn ride together in my ride
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
  6. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    I am also non-energy drink category.

Please do not misunderstand but May I very politely request everyone interested to find another platform (SMS or PMs) for discussion even in veiled form. No offense to any of my friends.

All of a sudden these tonics are hijacking our thread.
  7. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

Varoon, We can easily fix the stickers from inside. So no issue of rain or wind. But in case u wish to go for glossy ones beacause they sure will look better, u guys are welcome to do the same.
  8. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It will be a good idea if those of us who have TFI T shirts wear them, at least for the outbound. I have a spare (XL size). I can "lend" it - please note "lend" only - in case some one wants it.

Regards
    Johnny
  9. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, I have removed some of the posts in the last 3 pages. I request all of you to kindly avoid open discussions on the subject. Thats what PMs are meant for. Hope no one takes any offense.

Now, we have 1 or 2 more entrants in our group. I'll let Axn sir drop in the scoop.

I think it would be much better if we can stick these stickers from outside. What we can do is that we can either use glossy paper or use cello tape to cover the entire surface in case it gets wet. :p
    Sticking the paper outside ensures max visibility.

BTW, I need TFI stickers. Karan had last time placed an order to get those stickers for 5-6 members. Can anybody help me with this since I do not have any internet/online banking? I shall pay for the stickers when we meet on 3rd. :anyone
  10. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ^^^^This is what is going to be printed on half A4 size glossy-type paper[landscape mode]....
    And would be stuck outside on the right-top of the rear glass ..... ok .......

The names to be written should be our real names or tfi-member name or both ????

eg. Dilip M Kumar [Dilip_dmk] or .............
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.