1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet at Chail, HP- 3rd to 5th June

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ Dilip

why not take these printouts on glossy paper which would be costing around 10/- each....even if it rains on our way these stickers gonna be intact if at all they are taken on glossy paper..... if you need to take these printouts i can do that easily?????keep me posted if it is to be taken here @ my end...or we can have two copies for each stickers....if one sticker blows away by wind we can fix the spare one.....

colour printout (glossy paper)will look more classy with team fiat logo in red......can be done easily @ nehruplace close to my place....

@yashik that name on stickers sounds ruhaani and cheesy....let these names be there if everybody is ok with it..?//

@Aneesh brother what do u you say......am fine with anything as majority decides....
  2. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Guys, my heart is down. I've to handle a critical activity in my office. Being involved in a critical activity, I am not able to join you guys.

I hope we'll have such meet in future too. I'll enjoy then for sure.

I wish all the very best to all of you for the trip. Please drive safe and enjoy as much as possible. I'll enjoy with your snaps for sure. All the best once again. Cheers!!!!!!!
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nitin 22ji we still looking fwd for your surprise entry....

Sent from my iPhone
    using Tapatalk
  4. Last edited: May 19, 2011
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Update: Shashank called me yesterday night to inform that he is 1+1 for sure as his 14 years old brother is definitely coming with him. Besides that, one of his friend will confirm by today afternoon about his participation in the trip. 1+2 will take the group count to 17.

So, we definitely need to arrange one more tent.
  6. The pictures clicked and videos taken during the entire meet needs to be edited before distributing(?.) So, wouldn't the process distributing the photos and videos during the meet be a time consuming one(?). :confused:

Just my 2 cents. :)
    Last edited: May 19, 2011
  7. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I will also bring my laptop, and a separate multicard reader with SDHC capability.

I do not think we should try editing at location. It will take far too long. Better to take all the raw video, and then those among us who have some flair for editing make a edited version. We can plan the sharing part later. We can all bring USB drives for copying photos/videos.

I will also get along a tripod, and a Samsung camera with HD video recording. It had been a bit moody so far. Hope it behaves at Chail.

My wife has an accordion. We will bring it along. Can add to the noise level at the campfire. In case all are OK with it I propose the campfire on 4th evening. Axn/Paddleshifter could info the hotel accordingly.

It will be a good idea if all of us carry Odomos cream.

@paddleshifter, Hope the amount transferred by me has reached your account. The SB Patiala at GNoida had confirmed deposit yesterday itself.

Regards
    Johnny
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Kindly discuss these things though PM or email.
    Keep safe, No drinking & driving.
  9. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Guys update from my side... I will be coming with my brother, so it is just two of us...

@Yashik: I will transfer funds to your account today as the beneficiary is added successfully...

@Phew: Hey buddy, since your are travelling alone... why not club together and vrooooommm in one car... Please pm me your contact number, i have PMed mine...
  10. We reach Panchkula around 10:30 - 11 AM (given we leave Delhi around 6AM), it will not be too early?
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.