1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet at Chail, HP- 3rd to 5th June

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I can bring in my Laptop ... But if anyone has a laptop smaller than 15' , would be preferable !!!!
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    All the best for the Great Expedition, Explore the Fiat with nature,
    Thanks my name is appearing on the sample sticker with Aaron, think he has not viewed the page, (Thanks Paddle shifter :)), have a great Time,
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    so many posts have come up within fractions ...this page is growing by leaps and bounds which shows the excitement among all TFIAN'S.great going 22ji .....nice ideas popping in..

so organized we are going to be,

@AXN sir ji.kartoos ji kahan hai?????

anyone guitarist here???if yes do get your metal............
    Last edited: May 18, 2011
  4. @yashik....I appreciate your effort and with due respect, just want to suggest the following:

If it does not make sense to you just ignore it.

a) I personally feel that driver & pessengers name on this sticker does not server any purpose. List of all cars numbers with driver/pessengers name/contacts can be provided to each car seperately.
    b) main requirement to have this sticker is that other members can see the CAR# pasted from a decent distance on highway, So Number should be bigger.
    c) Agree that, it should have TFI branding, and we can have number as TFI-01, TFI-02, TFI-03 .....

here I have prepared a Sample:
    tfi_chail_trip_updated.jpg
    you may download the word doc file here:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21534051/TEAM FIAT INDIA CHAIL TRIP 2011.doc

Thanks
  5. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

@yashik....why not take these printouts on glossy paper which would be costing around 10/- each....even if it rains on our way these stickers gonna be intact if at all they are taken on glossy paper..... if you need to take these printouts i can do that easily?????keep me posted if it is to be taken here @ my end...or we can have two copies for each stickers....if one sticker blows away by wind we can fix the spare one.....

how about having blood group too on the stickers......(Z-ve)

colour printout (glossy paper)will look more classy with team fiat logo in red......can be done easily @ nehruplace close to my place.....
  6. Last edited: May 18, 2011
  7. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    I have a netbook (10.1inch screen, many of you have seen this during Feb'11 Meet) I will be glad to get it.
    I do have a canon handycam... its a mini DV cassette driven... i can get it.. but somone has to source the mini DV cassette for me (I am lazy) the movie resolution will be decent, hence dont expect any hi-def types... if someone has hi Def camera... it will be a boon or a DVD camcoder....

So here is the list I am assembling :
    1. Nikon D50 with 35-80mm and 70-300mm Zoom lens- battery can sustain some 500 shots easily if not more
    2. Canon Mini DV handycam - 2 or 3 Cassette needed (who?, i will pay)
    3. Tripod for all in the family pics :) i love this bit as I usually get missed out :(
    4. Netbook with inbuilt card reader
    5. Map My India GPS for easy navigation
    6. My Punto withh Blu n Me ...

@Yashik - i agree its good to have 2 per car in hilly regions...saftey wise as well as reduce strain on da mean machines we have

@Aneesh - I did hear about your natural driving skills :) and will see it in action, I like the sticker or prints you posted.. makes an visual impact, but TFI is abbreviated... can we look at expanding it with suitable font size?

@ All - If any of you doesn't find a room or place to sleep, dont worry..i am more than happy to share the place... cant complain for 1-2 night stay...only thing is you will need to bear with my Concorde Jet (snoring)

Mods Note- Post edited to conform to forum rules.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
  8. But I am trying to be sober during this trip. lets see how long I can tame myself.:)

Thanks for you input on sticker, I will be posting an update soon.

I am also getting my Sony Handycam (with 32gb memory card) full HD recording (1080i)
    and 25x optical zoom, sharing data will be simpler we only need a laptop among us.
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Aneesh- Thats a nice idea and I liked it. The only reason I added TFI usernames to it is because other people driving on the highway will keep on entering exiting our convoy and it seems a nice idea to grab some attention. Lets do it your way. :)

@Varoon- The idea of glossy paper is good. But you talk to Dilip regarding this as he has taken charge of it.
  10. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    is there anyone who has got contact in media???? not fake stickers on car front windshield....genuine one.....

lets inform any of these media for making them aware of what FIAT lovers are up to......
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.