1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet at Chail, HP- 3rd to 5th June

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    @Nkapoor- i was so rofl after reading your first post regarding the age of your punto vs.....

I talked to dilip and what Mr Aneesh has said above is exactly whats going to happen. Expect a mass PM from me tonight (not exactly mass PM but PM to all those attending the meet). :p

Each and every aspect of the meet discussed till now will be summarized into one single post.

Good news is that the booking amount of Rs10000 has been paid. Now we need not worry about Roti, Kapda aur makaan (food. cloth and shelter) for the trip.
  2. WoW good to see the list growing day by day....its going to be one hell of a meet.
  3. Axn

Axn Regolare

Karan, Growth kee limit bhi hai else replan ke option jyada nahin.
  4. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Hop on mate! You're welcome.
  5. Thanks Nitin, We will plan where to meet couple of days before meet.
  6. PaddleShifter

Grande Punto 1.3
    QUICK UPDATE for Chail Meet

List of confirmed participants (in alphabetical order):
    - Aneesh Chopra with family (+wife and 2 children)
    - AXN
    - Cubbie (+wife)
    - Dilip
    - Johnny (+wife)
    - Karan Sharma
    - Nkapoor
    - PaddleShifter
    - Phew
    - Prashant Chugh
    - Shashank + 1 friend
    - Varoon
    The lone probable:
    - Ansal11

Total confirmed= 16 persons.

Available accommodation as of now:
    Swiss cottages= 3 (for 6 persons or 3 couples)
    Swiss tents= 4 (for 8 persons)
    Hotel Manager had committed to provide accommodation for 15 persons in our yesterday's communication with him.
    Additional rooms required (if any)- Yes, we now need 1 more tent.

Prashant Chugh
    Shashank's friend

Mr & Mrs Aneesh Chopra (with two kids)
    Mr & Mrs Cubbie
    Mr & Mrs Johnny

So, all the cottages and tents are taken. Additionally, now we need accommodation for 1-2 more people, the latest entrants. The Hotel Manager has actually included accommodation for 15 people (if you go back to page 10 onwards and read Axn sir's update), so we might just need accommodation for 1 extra guy. Lets see how it goes.

Some aspects to be taken care of:
    Arranging accommodation & food- already done by Axn. Payments done by me.
    Printing windscreen stickers for marking of the convoy vehicles- Dilip is getting that done.
    Road facilitation and checkpoint management- NKapoor, prashant, Varoon and dilip.
    Logistics planning & trip management- Johnny sir+Karan+Phew. You guys gave ideas for camp fire and other stuff. Keep such ideas coming. Communication with the Hotel Manager for special arrangements shall be handled by Axn sir.
    Information & communication (TFI updates)- PaddleShifter.
    Photography- Cubbie.
    Media management- Who's bringing a laptop to distribute the data, photos and videos clicked during the entire trip?? Everyone is requested to bring a mass storage media (USB Pen Drives) without virus and malware so that pictures can be shared at the site itself.

A total of 8 cars shall start their journey towards Panchkula from Delhi. My car shall join them in the slot number 7A after rendezvous with the Delhi group near Panchkula at the location agreed upon for breakfast. I am labeling the cars and the stickers shall be available on the day of journey. Car 1 and 8 shall be responsible for Road facilitation.

Car01: Nkapoor+Prashant (Pilot car for the convoy)
    Car02: Aneesh+family
    Car03: Cubbie+wife
    Car04: Johhny+wife
    Car05: Karan and Axn
    Car06: Phew
    Car07: Shashank+friend
    Car7A: PaddleShifter (Panchkula onwards)
    Car08: Varoon+Dilip
    Last edited: May 18, 2011
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

I am surprised to see The HUNK not given a number :) . I GUESS CAR 00 is empty !!!!!

Believe me guys.....im trying everything in my powers to make this !!!!!!!!
    Last edited: May 18, 2011
  8. Axn

Axn Regolare

@Shashank, pls confirm ur status as of now. Are you 1, 1+1 or 1+2? Yashik has also sent u an SMS regarding same. There is a small confusion at present. After the final headcount tomorrow or about, we will approach hotelwala for final numbers.
  9. PaddleShifter

Grande Punto 1.3
    Ansal, bhai you are kindly requested to make it to Chail. You and dba paaji always make sure that the gang is laughing their hearts out.

Here is the pic of how the cars shall be tagged. This print out will be pasted on rear windscreen of each car.

10. Axn

Axn Regolare

THE HUNK will be there. I am sure you will make it.

From our Feb Meet now only Vinayrathore is missing. He promised me to revert back on monday but could not do it. It seems he is busy. And other miss.....poor NITIN Kumar he says its impossible for him to join but will still try his best. The positive is that we will have the honour of welcoming Mr and Mrs Johnny and Mr and Mrs Aneesh Chopra, both jet pilots in their own fiefdom.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.