1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet at Chail, HP- 3rd to 5th June

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    A video-grapher will be needed too ....
    Anyone having good video capturing cameras ???

@varoon - how would u manage from not smashing dem ???
    Last edited: May 17, 2011
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    quite simple...

need to check availability of Rajnikanth that morning......
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Dilip- We are planning to get a print out of "TeamFIAT.co.in" or something like that on paper. Each car will be pasted with one such sticker to let others know that a group of FIATs from a forum is passing by.
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    "TeamFIAT.co.in" wont look good on paper, lets get a sticker made of it lik the one PS has in his DP, though in a different font and color
    like jus the "FIAT" in red rest in white, let me know if it sounds OK, i'll get them made in a jiffy
  5. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Varoon, So many things can be clubbed under this head. Police/Toll/Piloting etc. There are four tolls on the way, Panipat, near Kurukshetra, Before Chandigarh and at Parwanoo. Someone can be made incharge of toll payment at single window.

I also propose to move in a group at a speed within the legal limits. This would ensure more visibility of group. Being brandishing as "canon on the road" should be the last thing on our mind.

@PS, we can as well print maps for easy navigation, besides TFI.
  6. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Team Fiat appears more organised than the Indian Military!!!

Way to go guys. Should be fun.

Any thoughts about having a campfire, say on 4th evening, like a break up bash?

Regards
    Johnny
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I was at home for the weekend, so missed all the action over here.... I wish to drive my car, but i need company... Why not all of us club and then go together... I guess you and Varoon are planning to go together... I will be accompanied by either a frnd of mine or my young bro... So why not all four of us drive in one car...
    What say Dilip and Varoon....
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Since the cars are going to hilly areas, it is best to restrict ourselves to 2 persons per car or 3 at max. This is jjst my thought. 4 can be pulled with ease by Fiat cars but why not let the cars pull effortlessly.
  9. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Also my car is all ready for Highway drives.... Already driven it for 1600kms stretch two months back...
    Since we all are going in group there won't be much of a problem if one car breakdowns, still i would recommend everyone to have spare headlight bulbs and distilled water with us in our cars...

@PS and AXN: Is it possible to accomodate one more person with me, i got the confirmation just now....
  10. Yes Sir i think they have campfire arrangements with them....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.