1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet at Chail, HP- 3rd to 5th June

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    T-jet seems all fired up and ready to roll
    also i'll be having to cm alone, my GF's got her jury on 7th so she is unlikely to make it
    and vijyant sir ur more than welcome to hop in, i don wish to ride solo all the way u know

and as aneesh said
    "ONLY RIDE AS FAST AS UR GUARDIAN ANGEL CAN FOLLOW"
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    22ji those who have got SLR cameras please keep them fully charged (spare batteries too).......

why not we polish our cars on 2nd night,hours before we kick off for this gala trip.....

countdown has begun ..........................
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I need to advise you guys on something.

You guys are planning on meeting at 5. If you guys leave at that time, there is no way u can reach chail before 3 pm. Ive been on that route recently and theres is construction at few points.

Would advise to leave early !!!!!
  4. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ansal lets have jet on hills.......surprise at last moment ?????....

@nitin 22ji great to see you here in the list.....
    Last edited: May 17, 2011
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No use polishing your cars before the trip to Chandigarh. By the time you guys reach here, you'll find blood on your headlights and front bumper along with 600-800 mosquitoes that died after colliding with your cars while making their early morning routine sorties in search of humans for sucking blood.

There are stories that I have heard about a 90Hp Punto in Delhi NCR. :lol The car flies in city traffic at a speed in excess of 100kmph. :)
    So I believe that you'll be the first one to reach Panchkula (Chandigarh) and under no circumstances should your car be the pilot car for the journey.
  6. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    @PS - 100 is just the normal speed ... It goes till 190 kmph ....

Oh shucks , we would be killing so mny mosquitoes :eek: .....

By the way , wat would be doing after reaching Chail on 3rd ... Wouldnt it be okay even if we reach by 3pm !!!!!
  7. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    So many people on thread pouring all over and I also suggest everyone takes up some responsibility to make this a enjoyable meet. My proposal would be pls chose a role as per ur wish and suitability. As of now it could be:-

1. Axn - pointsman- phone contact in finding way out, contact with hotel owner, and I will chalk out route preliminary itinerary.
    2. Cubbie - Official Photographer.
    3. Yashik -our official spokesman to ROW, he will update online our journey and trip as a whole.So while everyone enjoys, he blogs it.

For other jobs which we need to handle are:

1. Printouts for sticking to cars.
    2. Road Facilitation
    3. Logistic planning
    4. Checkpoint Management
    5. Information Dissemination

bring in ur thoughts gentlemen and ladies are welcome to contribute.

Ansal I kinda sure u would be there at 0500 hrs. and Ansal ur suggesion of starting earlier is welcome but Johnny has to start at 0400 hrs already from Gr Noida so we decided to start at 0500.
  8. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I could manage the print-outs !!!

Wat prints are u talking about ???
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I guess he's talkin about the printouts for the "ROUTE", also i'll join the photography team
  10. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    urrrr..................how about applying mosquito replants on headlights rather than putting polish on the lamps.....(odomos and 3m polish looks quite same.):cool::cool::cool::cool:

@Vijayan sir aa ki hunda aa daso ge madda jeha,lemme take care of this....2. Road Facilitation ????
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.