1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet at Chail, HP- 3rd to 5th June

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have trasferred Rs1500/- to your account, but FYI any online transfer from other bank might take 2-3 days to reflect in your account.
    So you will have to pay booking amount from your pocket for now.
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    All Puntos , no Lineas ... Expecting the suprise entry of the Jet ...
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I got Johnny sir's call few mins back. Today is a bank holiday so the payment can't be made today. Vijayant sir talked to the hotel owner and he has agreed for the delay in payment by one day. So the payment shall be made tomorrow.
  4. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Allright my partners in crime! After much deliberation, I'm able to confirm that I'm in.

I'll be back in town late on Friday and would pick up the updates only then. In the meantime, I've queued a transfer (750/-) to Doc's account which should hit tomorrow. Tent accomodation for me. Do we need sleeping bags? I can carry one if needed. Let me know.

@Jasveen (Phew): Need a massive favour from you. Can you chase Rana and especially Gunbir for the Rainbow CSX comps? They are supposed to be available later this week. I want to get the install done sometime next week and definitely before this trip so that I can enjoy the music on the long drive.
    Last edited: May 17, 2011
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ sure i'll do tht today itself....even my install is half way thru only
    Jus msg me ur no.
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The following google map image has been prepared by Axn sir to make it easier for you guys to locate the assembling point near ISBT. I think the pic is self explanatory. Here it goes:

Assembling_Place1.jpg
  7. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yes it is clear !!!!!!! And we have to assemble der by 5am ?!?!
  8. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Thnx Yashik for helping upload.
  9. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    @Doc Saab, I think due to Buddha Purnima the transaction has queued up...tomorrow it shall clear (Rs 1500) for Cottage.

@ AXN , Thanks for the pics.. i will still get lost so pls expect my call :)... on the other hand i as thinking we will drive in my car as on way back I may leave earlier than others to cover the extra distance to Jaipur...
    Also, this trip will be special for me & hence I want to accomplish this in my car due to the fact that once I move down south it will remain a dream... hence dont wanna lose the opportunity....petrol cost worries.. but i can forget it once i take some good snaps... it will be worth end of the day !! :)

@Nitin Kapoor - Good to see you joining us, it will be a all way PUNTO..... until unless our Jets / Linea's join us (which I am sure they would)

1)Aneesh
    2)Phew
    3)Cubbie
    4)Yashik
    5)Johnny
    6)Varoon
    7)Shashank
    8)Karan
    9)Nkapoor777

Mileage Contest -We can do a mileage competition (Tank Full to Tank Full)
    Idea : Start Assembly Area and end at Panchkula which is approx 250kms or
    Panipat which is approx 100 kms and fill up the tank will this suggestion hold good?
  10. @AXN,
    thanks for the map,
    for better clarification, the assembly point is on NH2, not on NH24,
    actually these two highways crosses eachother at ISBT, so that could confuse a few of us.
    So make sure that we are meeting at NH2, which is also known as NH1 ByBass
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.