1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet at Chail, HP- 3rd to 5th June

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Ansal, So we change ur status once again to "maybe". Make it at last moment and we for sure find some place for you.
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Ansal ji , we could easily accomodate you in the huge boot of the hunk , if are not able to find any place for u ....
  3. Ha ha good one....aur waise bhi when we are going to use that Huge Boot Space anyway :)
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Vijayant Sir, Ill Try my best to HOP on.

Karan and Dilip, that boot is for you guys. Dnt be too naughty else PAPA will lock u in the boot :p I tell u...todays kids :devilface
  5. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Yashik,

I have transferred the adv amount of Rs 750 to your account.

Guys, the IFSC code of his bank branch is "STBP0000726". His account number shall be sent to you by SMS soon.
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    These pics show the parking place for assembling at ISBT on 03rd morning at 0500 hrs.

Pic 1 is what you see when you cross the under bridge just ~70 m ahead of ISBT (when one is coming from Rajghat side).

Parking can be seen on pic2. It is the place where DTC bus is standing (left side) and this place is further ahead of pic1 (~ 50 m more). Monastry is bang opposite of this place on right hand side.

Pics sent by Vijayant sir (AXN)

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    22ji jst rchd home got late,Monday always hectic @ office and this traffic sucks...was outta touch since last night,now am back...

@yashik early morning there wouldn't be any hassles in parking our vehicle @ ISBT i have been going to ISBT early morning ,(whenever my parents send food or goodies by bus i keep visiting ISBT and park my car on road itself)

@Dilip. definitely you gonna drive along with me,its been years passed i haven't been sat on passenger seat.

@Vijayan sir am up for tents as discussed with you over the phone..

aa apne punjabi 22ji kithe ne???:drinks:drinks:drinks:drinks:drinks

no updates from our punjabi fellows(from punjab/chandigarh)....any updates how many of them would be chip-in for this trip...???:confused::confused::confused:
    Last edited: May 16, 2011
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, I have sent PMs/SMS to all of you regarding the booking amount to be paid (Rs10,000) which translates to Rs750/person. Kindly do the needful by tomorrow, if possible. The payment has to be made by tomorrow afternoon.

I think I am the only one from Chandigarh-Panchkula-Mohali and nearby places.
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Got the SMS paaji.....rest assure gandhiji's droppin u a visit first thing in the morning
  10. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    22ji how many cars we are expecting in our convoy ?????? let people go blink """"""so many fiat's"""""":cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

1)Aneesh
    2)Phew
    3)Cubbie
    4)Yashik
    5)Johnny
    6)Varoon
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    Last edited: May 16, 2011