1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet at Chail, HP- 3rd to 5th June

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axn

Axn Regolare

@ Aneesh

Confirmation of villas has already been there since yesterday evening when Varoon and I searched up and put up the choice between Swarn Palace.

Question is of Nos of Tents and cottages.

and tariffs can be found some post above so I am not repeating it.

List of tents:

Phew + 1

Suma & Harish (Cubbie)

Mr & Mrs Johnny

Mr & Mrs Aneesh Chopra (with two kids)

That makes three cottages and four tents. Is it OK folks??
    Last edited: May 16, 2011
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Villas and tents all the way
  3. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yup , that should be fine .. Others should better be confirming fast ... How do we go about the payment ?

Has anyone contacted the probables - Ansal , nitin kapoor , prashant chugh ?
  4. Axn

Axn Regolare

tried all three.

Ansal - defo negative

Prashant - may be we will know soon

Nkapoor - did not return my call. So should be busy.
  5. Axn

Axn Regolare

The deal is sealed, We have got booked Four huts + three cottages from 3.6.2011 to 5.6.2011 at Chail Villas. I will post his confirmation mail here. PS will make the advance payment of Rs 10000/- in Chail Villas bank account (number will be mailed to PS soon). Reserved without Lunch package. Good news is that We could get this deal tax inclusive which are 10.2% + 5.15% at present.

Guys Everyone please send Rs 750 per person to Yashik bank account the number of which he shall be forwarding to everyone involved.
    Last edited: May 16, 2011
  6. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Apologies sir! Was swamped with work as I'm travelling to Mumbai and Bangy starting tomorrow; returning late on Friday night. But I'll confirm my interest either tonight or latest by tomorrow morning after looking up my commitments. Will call you later tonight! Hope 10 pm won't be too late.
  7. Sorry Guys! I will not be able to enjoy with you all at Chail this time.Many important events are falling under these dates - Go live of my project on Monday (6th June) , client visit and Oracle certification exam (which if I not clear will effect my appraisal ;-))

I am very sad to not with you all, but I will try to make it up by drinking two extra pints ;-)
  8. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

@ Vijyant, sorry was caught up with in meetings. I just read few posts and as mentioned earlier i am ok with the decision of cottage & thanks very much for making this happen.. Now as Dilip pointed out, we need to chart out the activities / iternary.

Day 1 : 03-June (Friday) Delhi - Time : 05:00AM Sharp - Assemble at XX Place - Directions to reach the spot
    05.15AM or earlier - Drive towards Panchkula
    Between 7.00AM or 8.00 AM - 1st Stop (30 Minutes) - Garam Chai + Breakfast (Place to be decided, but for sure a dhabha)
    Quick Photo Session

Post Breakfast continue driving to Panchkula and stop over to meet Yashik and others
    Quick Photo Session

11.35- 12.00 Noon - start driving towards Chail and reach the place on or before 2.00PM

Assemble at reception : Get the lodging keys etc and head out for lunch

3.30PM - Assemble for Tea break- discuss the agenda for that day and plan of action
    Photo Session & relax

Day 2 - 04 June : Agenda needs confirmation
    (both of us are not very adventerous, hence can just be a photographer ! ;)

Day 3 - 05 June : Start Driving back - Leave by 7 AM if not early (not sure if everyone agrees, but I have to drive further 250kms to Jaipur via manesar & Kotputli.. which is a task in itself, hence... :)

9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Amazing Work all You Guys :up

I have been missing from all the action and Unfortunately would be missing from the Main Action as well.

I am leaving for Mumbai this Saturday i.e 21st and would be coming back just in Time for the 3rd. So it would be almost impossible for me to make the trip.

BUT, as always, I will TRY MY BEST and will try to make it at the LAST MOMENT (like always) and If I do, I hope you guys can accommodate in ur Tents :)
  10. Axn

Axn Regolare

Dear All,

The following is the confirmation mail received from Chail Villas. Just to share with you.

"Anupal Bawa to me

show details 7:06 PM (1 hour ago)

Dear Sir,

We are making your reservation as per the following:-

Check In 3rd June
    Check Out 5th June
    PAX 15
    Please See Attachment

Our Bank details are as under

A/c Name: Chail Villas
    A/c no: 65XXXXXXXXX
    Bank Name & Branch: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Branch Code: XXXXXXXXX

Mods Note- Bank account details masked for security reason. The transaction is already done.

You are kindly requested to deposit 10000/- as advance to confirm booking into the said account.

Anupal Singh

- Show quoted text -
    Vijyant Bharatwaj.xlsx Vijyant Bharatwaj.xlsx
    16K View Open as a Google spreadsheet Download"

PS this limit of file size is very low. My son helped me to post it somehow.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.