1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Anniversary Meet at Chail, HP- 3rd to 5th June

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PaddleShifter, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    <embed src="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21534051/tfi/teaser.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="400"></object>

Dear TFIans,

Our February 2011 TFI Delhi Meet was one of the biggest meet of this region and it was decided that a summer meet will be held in June so that those who wish to bring their families along can be at ease owing to summer vacations in schools.

Link to Feb 2011 TFI Delhi meet is here:
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?1524-Feb-Delhi-Meet-Report-Pictures-amp-Video-Pg-23

Subsequently, a new thread on the Grand Meet was started by Delhi TFIan Karan but it lost the purpose of Grand Meet and a new thread has already been started for the Grand Meet.

TFI Grand Meet:
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?1955-GRANDE-mEet-in-apriL

So, coming back to the original discussion of the summer meet:

It was decided that a summer meet should be held somewhere in Himachal to beat the heat. Kasauli, Chail and Shimla were shortlisted as a few of the probable sites for the meet.

Finally, CHAIL was the place selected for the meet. April is almost over and if a summer meet at Chail is in the pipeline, we need to start active discussions now itself and make necessary arrangements.

WAITING for other TFI members to contribute and give suggestions. My 2 cents are that a meet in Chail is very much feasible. I had a test run on the lower hills and the roads are quite safe to drive (at least till the place "Parwanoo" I drove few weeks back).

Attaching a few pics of the routes and distances below:

Himachal Map.jpg

chail-map.jpg

map.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Awesome initiative and an equally beautiful place which has been selected.

I hope the TFI Chail meet turns out to be a big success with massive participation. Dont miss the Chail Palace guys when you're there!
    As for me , i would've loved to go but career priorities do not allow me anything yet. So , will miss it badly.

Wishing this initiative Godspeed! :up

Gurjinder.
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    22ji am alwayz in,provided this trip falls on one of the weekends...

how about if we guys halt back for some time in Chandigarh(while going or may be when we are heading back to Delhi) where in we could have a team fiat rally on Geri route (sec-10)

all punters driving their fiat @ Geri route...woo ow

Chandigarh has got hefty no. of car enthusiasts they will appreciate this gesture of team fiat...
  4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Route seems to be exotic and scenic. In summer a cool hill station with beautiful gathering of FIATs. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. kash god has given me such a job where I could get so many leaves and participate in such trips....
    keep it up NCR guys and upload the complete route report with photos of our babes in hilly roads, ghats.
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Chalo chail......but les keep it smwhere around mid of may.....my car wont b available b4 tht....:p
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    What are you tryin to do Phew. Eager to know. Last i heard you were lookin to change the color of the EYE on ur machine. This one looks a different and a bigger mod !!!!!!
  7. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    u'll get to see soon enough....as for the red eyes...i'm still struggling wih the importer to get them for me, so tht might jus take a little longer than expected

but hell yeah...this mod is big and bling :mischievous
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    When you people are organizing this event. I am coming to Rohtang Pass or J & K with my 3 friends & a Italian Beauty after monsoon. Please let me know which is accurate time to visit these places. Any guidelines for Rohtang Pass.
  9. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    The passes start opening in late May or early June. The best time to visit in your Italian beauty would be late August/early September. Reason being the repairs are carried out by BRO/Himank in May/June and then the rainy season starts which takes its toll on the roads. The repair is done again and late August is the perfect time.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    when rainy season starts in that area. ( Rohtang, J & K )
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.