1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Ani Meet in Hyderabd, 26Jun11-Pics from Pg 9

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Rizzou, May 21, 2011.

1. will do the same. pm airfoil and rajesh and get their numbers.. plus call shiva, prabhakar and guru..
    will tell rizzou to call guru. both are friends i guess or shiva might call him as well..
    will pm u all the contacts which i have by tonight.

btw OT punto 1st free service is 5k kms or 6 months for cars after jan 2011.
    today went to service and found out.
    tune int omy ownership thread in the evening for further details..
  2. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    6 months? But 5k kms wouldn't take 6 months to complete.
  3. 3 and half months completed 3k kms. pertol cars rock. this is like my second car...

now dont reply anything... this thread wil continue with both our conversations only...
  4. airfoil

airfoil Novizio

Secunderabad
    I'm likely to be out of town during this time folks. Next time around!
  5. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Never mind Airfoil. Will be having a meet in July/August again. I am missing this meet too. Wish I could be there.
  6. hehe. be busy with your work kiran anna.
    we will take care of the fun here..
    there would be lots of fun here for the meet. you are missing a lot...
    now dont book tickets to come down for the meet and go back again..
    the last meet even without both of us was great see the photography of shiva???
    now with me too in for the meet.. just think what might happen..
    Last edited: May 25, 2011
  7. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    :p I am waiting for the writeups and the pics, will see how much you guys enjoyed.::T I will plan something in July so that you will be busy preparing chits for your exams :sadblue and we all will be having fun without you at the meet. :D
  8. this will not happen. during the meet i will make every one promise that there would be no meet till dussera.. so that we can have lesser meets and i can concentrate on my education and atleast pass....
    then there would be no meet for you to attend......
    only if shashank comes here we will have a meet and i will come..
  9. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Lets see .... you will only know when you see the write up and the pics after we have the meet.
  10. 8200 + kms done in less than 90 days, Rs. 21,592 spent on fuel consuming around 523.xx liters with a running cost of around 2.43 / km and a running average of 248 kms / day ;-) .. Ok Ok getting back to the point

Any meet needs to be planned so that there's enough enthusiasm amongst the attendees and the rest. Above all NO last minute drop outs. So let's take a confirmed roll call of people who WILL attend the meet and then we can plan what needs to be done.