1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Ani Meet in Hyderabd, 26Jun11-Pics from Pg 9

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Rizzou, May 21, 2011.

1. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    That's an amazing effort people! Would love to have been there and enjoy the sight of these timeless bueaties. Hats off to all those who have toiled long and hard to keep them in shape. Thanks nk4FIAT for sharing these pics with us.
  2. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    OMG!!! it is amazing to see the old beauties.

congrats on ur meeting guys
  3. hillram

hillram

Hyderabad
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  4. hillram

hillram

Hyderabad
    Here is the Press coverage that was received for the FCCH Meet on 26/6/11

FCCH 1.jpg

FCCH 2.jpg

FCCH 3.jpg
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    hillram thanks for sharing this information :)
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Thanx Ramgaru. This time FCCH rocked.
    Wake up TFI guys!!!. Next month we have to do similar event.
    I think everybody is waiting for NKiran to come back and Srikar's exam to be over.
    Guru, Probiker, Rizzou, Promit and all, kaha ho bhailog???????
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    nk4FIAT Sir. Ye kyaa bol rahe ho aap. Mere liye koi intezaar nahi kar rahaa. Sab bahaane hai.

May be our guys are spending some time with the TASC guys and they got this habit of not doing anything until you are bugged for.
    We will definitely plan a nice event. Just a couple more weeks, will be back in India. Lets make it bigger and exciting than our first TFI meet.
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I wish main waha hota.

Come on guys wake up and plan a big meet this time, try going out somewhere for a 2D/1N, it will be real fun.
  9. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Hmmmmmmm. 2D/1n is bit difficult, but at least 1 full day is also enough.
    @Kiran: Once u come back You take lead yar. And plan something at nearby nice spot for at least morning continued with lunch session.
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2011
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    REAL Meet

Hey Guys ...... Its time for a REAL meet. :anyone

Would be a simple meet followed by lunch at some nice place. Lets plan the meet in two phases.

1st part : Deciding the date.

I would like to propose 2 dates 23rd or 24th of July for a meet. No change in dates other than these 2.

Please confirm which date will be feasable for each.

Then we will decide on a date which has been chosen by the majority of the attendees.

Given the fact that there might be people who can make it on any of these 2 days, then the choice would go to the majority of people chosing any one day. So please try to avoid as much as possible saying "any date will be fine with me"

You only have time upto 16th of July, and once the date is confirmed, no more changes what so ever.

2nd part : Deciding the place. :car

The options for the place will be suggested as soon as the meet day is fixed.

In the mean time (before 16th July) you are all welcome to suggest any places for a short meet, photo session and lunch.

Then a list of proposed places will be announced.

We will fix the place as chosen by the majority of people yet again.

Since it is a simple meet, it should be in or around Hyderabad. So I don't think much time will be needed in choosing one.

You will have time to chose the location of meet till 24:00hrs of 20th July.

21st the place will be fixed and announced accordingly.

We have 2 weeks time to plan and make it happen. So guys please do respond as quickly as possible.

There are quite a few new members in our forum who couldnot make it in our first meet.
    So, I expect more number of our members with their beauties to attend this meet than the first meet.

I personally assure that the meet will happen at any cost even if it is 2 members with their cars attending. :up

Sorry for the length of the post, but I felt that it was necessary.

The botttom line is

Event : A small meet with lunch
    Dates proposed : 23-07-2011 & 24-07-2011
    Last date to select the meet day : 16-07-2011

Location of the meet proposed : Will be announced on 16-07-2011
    Last date to select the location : 20-07-2011

Let me be the first to start voting :cool:

My vote :
    Name : Kiran
    Date : 23-07-2011

Hurry up guys .... clock is ticking.