1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI Ani Meet in Hyderabd, 26Jun11-Pics from Pg 9

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Rizzou, May 21, 2011.

1. Rizzou

Hey Guyz,

Wake up time is closing up what are our plans lets freeze this on 5th June'11 what say.

Please share inputs

Specials if any:

2 weeks to go.. time ll fly away lets make this one the biggest and fun filled meet @ HYD.:smile:
  2. guys please do attend this meet. this will be my last meet till august 1 st week.

hoping that you guys would come and make this meet a success.
    the plan i have is:
    meet at the necklace road mmts station in the morning.(last time i,probiker,kiran,cyberdoctorind,guru,shashank met)
    and intro with the new members and then, have loads of fun like last lime
    and then go there ohri's or some where like the first time for lunch and then go for a long(short) drive 25-30kms and then disperse.

any more ideas??
    that would a good idea as it is in the middle of the city and most of them will not be having any problem about the distance.
  3. Rizzou

Hey srikaratluri.. Sounds a nice idea, more inputs and ideas..?? Please.

Cummon TFI Hyderabad Wake up.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Just a couple of meets and everybody lost enthusiasm I guess. Was imagining a lot in the first meet that the group will grow and we all will have some rocking time. Really sad and very disappointed from the response.

@ Srikar start calling people and try talking to them. I know most of the guys don't find time to visit TFI being very busy with their work and personal life. But I am sure they will join if you talk to them.
  5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hi Rizzou, Kiran and srikar,
    Most probably I'll b going to hometown on 4-5th. Hmmmmm. Let us see................
    But all rest of the guys. Please start up. Make Anivversary meet of TFI hyd, most memorable and biggest.
  6. kiran will do that tomorrow morning.. I have no work in the service center anyhow...
  7. N Kiran

Service center????
  8. i am getting my car serviced tomorrow. 1st free service..
    will be there along with the car na. also need to get the spoiler fixed..

that is the plan i have.
    i am there for the meet. prasanna said he will be there.
    need to call others tomorrow morning and see how many might attend..
    rizzoutalk to guru please...
  9. KIRAN
    messaged a few guys.
    pramit,sagar, prasanna are in. need to call up shiva, prabhakar..
    nk4fiat is out of town for that weekend. there are a couple of new members expected. plus one person attended the meet last time which i could not attend..
    forgot is name though(airfoil i guess) and lots of new members from hyderabad joining seems to a good sign our our group here.
    the list for the meet goes as
    1. Rizzou
    5. Sagar(sagi096)
    other members please add your names to the list and continue..

any better idea you have??
    the location i suggested would be in the middle of the city and many people can come attend the meet without complaining about the distance.
    plus its shady and also there is also a restaurant very near to this place we can have food when ever we want..
  10. N Kiran

@ Srikar : The person who attended the meet last time was Rajesh I guess. Try to contact him, may be the guys Guru, Shiva or Prabhakar might have his number.

Airfoil is the new guy and hope he joins you too for the meet. PM him and ask for his contact number. Make a call and have a discussion, you will come down to a clear picture then and also have his number for contacting in the future.

Do update the list of TFI Hyderabad member's contacts and send PMs to all of us.