1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI and fiat ad concepts

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by jayadev, May 2, 2011.

1. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune
    Brilliant!
    Captures and projects the essence of Punto & Linea ownership.
    Kudos Gurjinder.
  2. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Post deleted. Kindly refrain from making comments that can be generalized on the whole population without reasoning.

Edit- Thread merged with the existing Ad concept thread.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
  3. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Gurjinder,

Good concept. I specially liked your choice of music.

Johnny
  4. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    @PaddleShifter,

You could delete my post, but what I posted was RIGHT & almost 99% of the FIAT owners know it whether you people admit it or not. FIAT Service SUCKS.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @rsinfo- It's about finding the right service center. I agree that the technical skill of TATA service mechanics is average at many service centers but then there are excellent technicians at other service centers.

And as far as deleting the post is concerned, you can discuss about the pathetic service in the appropriate threads. There are sales and service forums for the same. I hope you didn't take any offense.
  6. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    No offense taken PaddleShifter, its just that I am so annoyed with them.

Why don't you have a sticky on the best SC citywise with contact person & phone nos. That would go a long way in avoiding the pain.

Conversely you could also have a sticky for worst SC. I vote for Rama Motors, New Delhi for a start.
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thats a nice suggestion. I'll forward it to the admins. I guess we should definitely come up with a region wise compilation.
    Rama motors is famous at TFI for being the worst service center for almost an year. There is a thread for going all guns blazing against them since 9th June 2010.
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?199-Rama-Motors-New-Delhi-Worst-Service-Center

Kindly continue the discussions on service in the service ceter review forums so that others can be made prevented to get similar treatment.

Let keep this thread only for discussions on the AD campaign.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    @Yashik

I think it'll be a good idea to clean up this thread and delete posts #12 and # 14-18 or move them elsewhere.