1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI All India Meet (AIM) 2015

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Prashant Teki, Oct 28, 2015.

1. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    I would love to be at Kutch. But that would mean 2 full days of driving for me from Bangalore. As far as south India is concerned, Bangalore seems to be the only place comparably closely located to Kutch and having good number of TFI members.
    Request mods to pitch in and take this forward. As @kedarbendre mentioned, we need some concrete plans if we are planning anywhere near Jan.

IMO, it is better to avoid tourist seasons (better if we can make it towards season end).
    Prashant Teki and kedarbendre like this.
  2. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    It's better to first finalise on the location & Time. Polling can be added to this post in-order to get the result.
    Prashant Teki likes this.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Let the initiative begin from mods and admins and then ONLY this thread will get some direction.

I am out from the further discussion. ☺
    Prashant Teki and vigneshrace like this.
  4. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3

Don't move out from the discussion as your the only Expert we have here to support us bring out AIM. :happy:
    kedarbendre likes this.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Without admin and mods intervention we could not use name Team FIAT Meet so it has to be officially declared from the admin/mods team.

Lets wait for them to reply and I am sure they have something in their mind about this thread. Wait and watch guys.
  6. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3

Hey good to see your intrested for this AIM, and yes you are right it will be far off for people from south and the AIM can not be successful without the partisipation of TFIans from south as they are the most active participants.

My suggestions is taht we do something in Nagpur as its the centre of India and also known as zero mile.

Rest is up to the mods as they are the ones who need to take a call.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 3, 2015 ---
    Hello, I guess Ranjangaon plant vist is a good Idea but it will be far off for from North many as Kutch is far off for many from South, hence we should select a neutral venue like Nagpur, rest no matter what city it is if there will be hundreds of Fiats coming in then it will be a "Mela"in itself.
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
    vigneshrace likes this.
  7. dhinas

dhinas Novizio

chennai
    chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    For AIM please consider Possibilities for Chennai TFIans too ,considering Fiat Plant Visit will be good ,so Far We didn't had a great meet in Chennai .
  8. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    Hello everyone,

Its been a while on this thread that any one initiated anything, @kedarbendre no mod has take this up, now what to do?

@dhinas - Visiting Fiat plant is a good Idea but people coming from Up north and North east will have to travel a lot just as you would have to travell if the venue is Kutch (North East guys will not even consider).

My suggestion is we do it in Nagpur (Zero mile), as its the centre of our country.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 19, 2015 ---
    @PradeepM I am eagerly looking forward for your suggestions.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Looks like admin/mods team is not keen on this meet.

Admins & Mods team guys requesting you to check this and contribute organizing this meet.

Lets make it large.
  10. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @ kedarbendre, not sure why but its been a while that there was any response on the T-shirt thread and the sticker thread as well so, I am not sure when the effective interaction would start again :)