1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI All India Meet (AIM) 2015

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Prashant Teki, Oct 28, 2015.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I would like one thing which mentioned in other meet thread as well..

If you are planning to schedule meet then come up with firm plan like meet venue, date and list of coordinators.

If you dont have proper plan then everything will go round and round.

Involve mods and admins in such kind of meets so that it will give proper direction to the meet.

Hope this will help us to make things in proper manner.
  2. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks, now I know which way to go.

What I was thinking was that first if we get a an Idea of the number of participants then we can plan accordingly.

Venue that I have in mind is - Kutch
    Pune plant is also a good Idea as it would be nice to see the birth place of our beauties.
    Naughty likes this.
  3. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Kutchh sounds fun to me...

Ranjangaon plant visit is something I don't want to miss this time... But as I know it involves lot of formalities & permission from fiat authorities as well as needs lot of planning... Apart from that, travel time and distance for North Indian Tfi members is a lot.

Kutchh is kinda manageable distance for all India Tfi members apart from Far East Tfi members...

If by any chance we are planning it in January, lets plan before 14th January. I am sure many Tfi members would like to experience Gujarat's Sanjranti - known as Uttarayan(kite flying festival). I tell you guys, its super fun here during that time.

Kuchh Din to Guzaaro Gujarat mein ;-)

Cheers...

Neel
  4. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    Perfect @Naughty ji, lets plan for Kutch.

I would request you to kindly get in touch with as many TFIans as possible regarding this. And we should keep a target that by so and so date befor December we should have a good number then accordingly we will plan.

@kedarbendre I know you might be thinking I am agian getting into baseless planning, but I assure you that once we are done with the basic nitty grities and the groud work (such as number of partispants and there choices), then we will be able to work with full force.

Kindly involve mods.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    But i would still prefer admin and mods involvement to get things in shape.

Let's wait for admin n mods to reply on this thread.

Mods can design one form entitlement and member who are interested can fill in that form and we will upto date database for the meet.

Such kind of meets need proper planning one of us need to visit the venue check the arrangements and then put everything on forum.

When it comes to booking hotel it also need verified members account details.

Try sending PM to mods and I am sure they will help us planning this meet.
  6. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks again for the idea, will PM mods and will also work on your suggestions.
    kedarbendre likes this.
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    @Prashant Teki ... Same as @kedarbendre i also feel that someone should decide the venue and generally convenient dates(long weekend types) and declare that. We can not ask everyone their choices about venue and dates, coz there is no possibilities that everyone would agree for particular date & venue. We will keep going round and round. That's what we have experienced earlier and I am sure on the basis of that Kedar is of the same opinion.

@kedarbendre .... Mahesh Shinde will be on the trip
    Of Gujarat from 17th November. He is also planning to cover Kutchh.
    We can request him to check the required arrangements and will put fwd the details.

Mods & admin.... We need your help guys... Without you guys, this just can't happen. Help! Help!

Cheers...

Neel
  8. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Informed the TFI Gujju Gang about this... Lets see what they have to suggest here...

Cheers....
  9. Lekh Maharaja

Lekh Maharaja Timido

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Naughty.

I m in for Kutch meet. But if we want to stay in white rann. We have to book space as early as possible.
    May be 8k including all for couple(2days 1night).
    In bulk we can get some discount.
  10. ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com

ashish.r.shinde@gmail.com Amatore

Vadodara , Nashik
    Vadodara , Nashik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Naughty @Prashant Teki @kedarbendre please firm up the dates , as this will help me to plan the leaves accordingly,
    Kutch should be a good option as Winter season (Oct'15 to Feb'15) is the best time to visit Kutch.