1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TFI - A good community for FIAT owners

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rohanrrao, Nov 9, 2010.

1. rohanrrao

rohanrrao

Kalyan
    Hi :)

This is my first car and I am very happy to be here on TFI.
    I booked a Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 Emotion PK and I am yet to get my hands on it :) (Delivery expected in another week or so)
    This forums looks a good place to be and hoping to learn a lot about FIAT from this platform.

Cheers ~
  2. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    ya this is very good place everything about Fiat and its great range of cars. all Fiatians are very passionate about their possession called Fiat.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Heartiest welcome to Team Fiat India, the second home of all Fiat-lovers. Happy and safe driving in your Punto, rohanrrao.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Rohan and Welcome to TFI. ::T Remember to do a thorough PDI as explained in our PDI checklist. Visit the downloads section and have a look.
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Rohan !!

I had a look at your website. Nice work :)

Amogh
  6. rohanrrao

rohanrrao

Kalyan
    @ Sumit - Yes, indeed :)

@ Ravi - Thanks.

@ Paddleshifter - Sure. I'll.

@ Amogh - I went through your profile. You are from Pune, so you may have a lot of things to say about Sahyadri / rides / treks .. may be, If so.. do contribute :p. And thanks for your kind words about my website. Hoping to add many Punto rides therein now!

Cheers ~
  7. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Welcome Rohan! Have a happy stay. I'm sure your website will be more frequently updated from now on once you have your GP. It will tempt you more to be on road and will give opportunity to write more about places.

Hey nice informative website, BTW!
  8. rohanrrao

rohanrrao

Kalyan
    @ Grandeur - Sure. Actually, I have more than 200 individual pages for forts in Sahyadri ready for the forts section. I have to finish these pages. Now with GP coming in, I have another section in Travelogues to add - Road Trip :)
  9. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Rohan. Your website will grow exponentially once your GP reaches home.
  10. chsekharbabu

chsekharbabu

Chennai
    Rohan,

I too have the same color but in different engine variant, MJD.I assure you will have good times with this machine.
    But you should have enough patience to clean the car everyday in order to maintain the look ::D

Cheers!!!!