1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Terrible Experience with Zoom

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by svvickky, Nov 30, 2015.

1. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    @asimpleson , Yeah They had sent me an email asking for my bank account details for the refund, I have the E-Mail with me.
    Also all the arrangements for our pick up from place where car broke down were done by Mahindra RSA and not Zoom. This is very pathetic service from zoom.
    When we asked zoom to provide us transport to reach near by town, they said they raised an issue with Mahindra RSA and they will coordinate.

So my Key learning is, which ever car we take from zoom, better we have the list of their RSA numbers and known service centers. Because Zoom is not going to help us much in this
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 2, 2015 ---
    Yeah waiting for my refund to come and then definitely post in their facebook page. Meanwhile I have posted this team fiat link in my facebook page
  2. Parantap Chatterjee

Parantap Chatterjee Regolare

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Linea T-Jet
    How long was this journey ? A worn out clutch would have shown up here as well.. for example revs going up without any increase in acceleration etc..even when you are driving normally , you are using the clutch because it is engaged

And that is Zoomcar's fault because... ? Charging only 5K as deposit and allowing all and sundry to rent and abuse their cars ? Or are you saying that in general their entire fleet of cars have mechanical issues ?

Disclaimer : I have rented from Zoomcar multiple times and have had only positive experiences :)
  3. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore

The Journey was exactly 121 kms, with 90 kms of 6 lane high way driving.

We can't blindly say all cars have issues, but zoom executive has failed to check the car before delivery, which he himself accepted. On top the car was serviced just 3 days back. The car was driven for 43,000 kms .
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 4, 2015 ---
    I do know many of my friend's how had very good experience with zoom. But when something goes wrong, that's when you see the real face.
    The way whole situation was handled was very worse. How it would have been better.

1. They could have arranged an alternate transport for us and said us zoom will bear 50% of charges, what a gesture it would have been.
    2. Atleast they should have told us, full refund would be given as its their vehicle issue. ( Even after mahindra service report says, its mechanical failure , zoom wasn't ready to do full refund :( )
    3. No Follow up calls to even know what happened to us, are we safe.
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  4. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    Off late I also see lot a zoom cars getting into accidents!!

@Parantap Chatterjee, The above was an open ended quote.
  5. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    Got my full refund yesterday credited into my account. finally some relief after all the mess
  6. Saurabh Gharat

Saurabh Gharat Novizio

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    you mean entire amount of INR 12.1k
  7. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    Ya the full amount of 12.1k
    Saurabh Gharat likes this.