1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Temporary Trash- The Spare Part Prices thread

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by VahanPujari, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. in the lowe part of the bumper??
    the reverse light..
    it was around 1200 last month here in hyderabad
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Phew

Had changed both the lamps on bumper and new bumper as well

Part no.0051718014 Price. 653.26 +tax

Sent from my iPhone
    using Tapatalk
  3. Punto Spares:

part no. 0059089845 front wheel arch protection LH MRP Rs 373
    part no. 0051759104 front LH wiper blade(aka smaller one) MRP Rs. 599
  4. invoice.jpg part number: 0051829850 rear rear wiper arm with blade MRP 359.83

does any one know the part number plus the price of the orvm stalk(that black part attaching the mirror ro thr body) and the A pillar black sticker please??
    Last edited: May 25, 2011
  5. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    ^^full EMOTION emblem costs around 350/-.

If close to any person in TASS get only ''I'' from any of the accident cars. that would save you some bucks.
  6. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Total price for new clutch assly is Rs.2600.89

then how my bill of clutch replacemnt in warrantee is showing Kit diesel Rs.6000/-:shocked
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note- The spare part prices thread is an important database for TFI. We are soon going to mass clean it post parts with their part number and price in an orderly manner. PLEASE discuss clutch, brake issues under technical section. Spare this thread only for the prices and related discussions.
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Did any one replace the (punto) front wind screen recently? A stone hit my windscreen yesterday and the outer layer slightly broke(about 1 in radius).
    Wanted to replace before rain starts.
  9. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

+1

I landed to this thread for the first time and saw more of discussions than what it has to be..."The Spare Part Prices Thread". Yashik Let me know if you need any help to clean this up.

Requesting all, let it be just the Spare Part Price Thread. No Discussion and No Questions, please!!!
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Have cleaned it till post 44. Will be moving more discussions post 45 onward when I get free. Gotta go. Closing thread for now. Thread needs cleaning.

EDIT- Have moved all the posts where there was no mention of spare part price to a temporary trash thread. Posts from that thread will now be salvaged and moved to individual threads. Or a separate thread for spare part price query will be started in an orderly manner while the current prices shall be updated in the current thread for spare part prices and maintained by the mods.

Temporary trash can be found here:
    http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/sho...t-prices-thread-OT-discussions-here-for-today

Planning to keep both the threads locked till tomorrow evening.
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.