1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Temporary Trash- The Spare Part Prices thread

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by VahanPujari, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: The Spare Part Prices thread

@Ravi : J Ravi has a 1.4

Petrol fuel filter is cheap.

399 is correct.

The prices I posted were for the MJD Fuel filter
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

Break-up of Invoice - 30K Kms service - Fiat Linea Petrol Emotion Pack

[attachment=1:2msjrw6c]Linea 30K kms - Invoice details-1.JPG[/attachment:2msjrw6c]

Following is the list of items changed / done under warranty with ZERO cost to me:

[attachment=0:2msjrw6c]Linea 30K kms - Invoice details-2.JPG[/attachment:2msjrw6c]

Linea 30K kms - Invoice details-1.JPG
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai

teky.

A set of those two assys will set you back by close to 950. had got it done recently only to have it broken by two more guys impacting the left and right within a week. Now both are hanging in the cavities and functioning and I am not bothered ::V

Abdul
  4. nitincapri

nitincapri

Delhi
    Has fiat has raised the price of fuel filter ??? I was quoted 2490 for the same.
  5. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Re:

The price of the Linea Diesel Fuel filter with sensor Part No.0059064419 as on 17th September 2010 was Rs. 1768.00 + 12.5% VAT which works out to Rs. 1989.00.
  6. mindgrinder

mindgrinder Novizio

Delhi

i checked bootlid price for punto it is 6950/- i banged my car really hard while parking into a tree :(. Any idea how does linea bootlid cost?
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

^^ Rs 650. Fiat Logo Rear Price
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Punto Emotion - Rear Wiper arm+Blade (One)
    0051829850 - Rs. 355 (Including tax).

It was readily available :dancing .
    I never found any spare required not available at Concorde Motors, Diary Circle.
  9. skrish

skrish

Bangalore

I got my Punto 1.3 MJD back from 15000km service just now from KHT Motors, Bangalore and the bill shows,
    4. 0059116319 - FUEL FILTER WITHOUT SENSOR DSL - Rs.1629.96.
    I asked the SA about the filter with the sensor and he called up the spares department and told me that the filter with the sensor part number is 0059116318. I told him that I knew this and asked why did they not install the one with the sensor. He started with a vague explanation and added that the sensor is already present in the MJD and so no need for a fuel filter with the sensor. He opened the bonnet and showed the base of the fuel filter as the already present sensor. I asked him to take me to the spare section to show me both the fuel filters. He kept on insisting that the sensor is already present in the car. Still not convinced. Can someone please clarify on this?

-Krish
  10. skrish

skrish

Bangalore

The reason I asked about oil part number is, elsewhere in this thread I found what you mentioned but in my invoice I found the part number to be:
    1. 0059064668L - ENG OIL DSL 1L SYNTHETIC LOOSE - 3.3L - Rs.1889.88 (incl VAT)

Any idea?

Thanks
    Krish
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.