1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Temporary Trash- The Spare Part Prices thread

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by VahanPujari, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: The Spare Part Prices thread

I am a bit confused :confused . The pdf for Punto and Linea shows the price for wiper blades as 410 and 800(for pair). I was charged 355+400 which doesn't tally with both. Either I was lucky to get away with 755 instead of the 800 or I was fooled by charging me more than 410. Anyone who changed the wiper blades?

wiper.JPG
  2. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE

You were not fooled, a single wiper balde cost Rs.410.00 & a pair Rs. 800.00. You were only charged Rs.755.00 which is Rs.45.00 less. ::D Why did you change the wiper baldes.
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

If you're asking about Linea, the front bumper costs Rs. 2,500 + painting/ labour cost Rs. 3500 to 4000/- = total Rs. 7 to 7.5 K.

Insurance covers 50% cost of plastics usually & 100% labour. i.e. in this case insurance would cover Rs. 1250 + Rs. 4000 = Rs. 5250. THe money goes out of your pocket would be Rs. 1250/- (50% of bumper cost)
  4. Re: The Spare Part Prices thread

Adding one more part for Punto

Part No. : 0059116077
    Part Description: Grande Punto Emotion/Emotion Pack Front Lower Gril
    MRP: Rs. 291
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

Did you mean Fog lamp grill or the lower front bumper grill?

I got it @ Rs. 641 for my Linea
  6. redtux

redtux

Trivandrum

I think he means the lower front bumper grill. Punto does not have a grill type part for the front fog lamps.

Rs 291 is cool :dance
  7. Re: The Spare Part Prices thread

Hey today I got my Linea's Right front door silver side moulding (beeding) as the earlier beeding got snatched off.The cost of the this was a whooping Rs.2860 for a single silver beeding.Please can any one confirm this.
  8. Re: The Spare Part Prices thread

Yes Amit they are very costly...I like those beadings had asked dealre about fixing them on my Linea dynamic .. he quoted 20k
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Punto - 2nd Servicing

Done my 2nd free servicing from Concorde Motors, Dairy Circle

Total Cost - Rs. 4966 including Tax+VAT

[attachment=0:cw4sxhb7]2serv.JPG[/attachment:cw4sxhb7]

Correction - Above is without TAx+VAT
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Rs 179 is more for weights? I have no idea and concorde guys informed me that weights are costly.
    For fuel filter, i forgot to tell them to put with sensor one.

One more update, I got Pollen Filter replaced, now Fiat says its Wiremesh Filter, cost is just Rs. 44. Pollen filter's cost was 200+, but as per SA new wiremesh filter will give better A/C coolness.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.