1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Temporary Trash- The Spare Part Prices thread

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by VahanPujari, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Re: The Spare Part Prices thread

Maverick, Arvind

I also got 3M underbody anti-rust treatment done thro' Fortune, Powai for my Linea

There are 2 types

• Full treatment - includes underbody, door panels, bonnet, boot, etc etc. Quote was rs. 4,500/-[/*:m:3d8by8or]
    • normal - only the underbody - quote was rs. 2,250 - I got this done as I did not want them to open or even touch the door panel :mrgreen: Want to keep my Linea rattle-free :mrgreen: [/*:m:3d8by8or]

EDIT: Both above comes with warranty
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3

ALERT

PUNTO FUEL FILTER COST HAS BEEN INCREASED TO RS.1750

THE SAME WAS AROUND RS.800 EARLIER
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3

EXPLANATION FROM FIAT

There are two types of sensors :

1. Fuel filter WITHOUT Sensor : Part Number : 0059116319 : Price Rs.796
    2. Fuel filter WITH Sensor : Part Number : 0059116318 : Price Rs.1750

Now they are fitting all cars with the fuel filter with sensor. My guess is that this is because of the BS IV fuel.

NOTE:

I emailed Fiat Service about this and also called toll free seeking an explanation about the steep price hike of fuel filter. I got an explanation from them within one hour !! Beat that for customer service !! :clap :clap

Where are those fiat bashers now ?
  4. Re: The Spare Part Prices thread

I had a similar issue with the passenger visor/w/mirror in my PUnto and had got it replaced free of cost.

With me i was able to justify that it was not my mistake. The thing has got 2 actions, one is the flip, and the other action is rotate. in my case, the rotating mechanism was seemingly stiff, and when i tried it to turn, it came out in my hand broken, I was 100% sure that my action was right, the thing jutt did'nt turn. I explained the same to SA at the TASC and made it clear that I want it replaced FOC since it is a manufacturing defect. Also, car was pretty new: just before the 1st service dates.
    So you should be able to get pretty same way if it broke due to similar reason
    Reg the Price, I checked my bill:
    I see it is Rs 407.11 inclusive of VAT, and part no. is 0059116173 (Left visor)
  5. obliex

obliex Amatore

Pune

Got a quote from B U Bhandari ... 200Rs for the fog lamp grill . 1880Rs for Fog lamps. But Fog lamps are intact so it will be a 200Rs jhatka ... But unfortunately fog lamp grill is out of stock.
  6. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore

Got mu Punto MJD serviced ( 15K service ) yesterday and this was on the invoice :

0059116319 FUEL FILTER WITHOUT SENSOR DSL 1629.96 220.04 ( VAT )

The SA was confused. Befoire the service, I asked him the price of the fuel filter and he told it's around 2K, because the filter comes with sensor these days as per dirctions from Fiat, and the old filter without sensor was not available anymore.

Now when I received the invoice after the service, I showed him the "FUEL FILTER WITHOUT SENSOR" on the invoice. Then he called someone and told me that the spare part prices have gone up !

I've sent a mail to Fiat asking for an explanation.
  7. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore

This is parts price I got from Fiat ( Price is in MRP, incl of VAT I guess) :

59116319 FUEL FILTER WITHOUT SENSOR DSL 1,850.24

59116318 FUEL FILTER WITH SENSOR DSL 1,969.42

So now the fuel filter without sensor(59116319) costs 1850. Eariler it used to cost 796, so the cost has gone up.

Amogh , when did you enquire with Fiat - your post shows that the part# 59116319 costs 796 , can you check once again with them ?

Too much confusion.
  8. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

After 25k km my service adviser changed. The new guy seems to be proactive (previous guy was also good) and I was asked about the clutch slave cylinder replacement since mine is a Jun09 make. This was never done since I didn't face any issues so far. But the new guy wanted my car asap to get it replaced. Got it done today and the price for it was mentioned as 1120/-(warranty). Did oil topup for 250ml = 99/-, they used some Fiat diesel oil 5w40 instead of Mobil1 0w40 which was used for my 15k service. Brake fluid topup = 0/-(warranty) and vacuum wash = 0/-(free service). Expecting a bill of 350/- for the wash I was surprised to see a bill of 103/-. :dancing. As far as I am concerned Tata-Fiat JV is doing wonders for me for the last 3.5 years of life with Fiat. :clapping

Right wiper blade = 355/-
    Left wiper blade = 400/- (foul play? Left one is smaller man!!)
  9. obliex

obliex Amatore

Pune

Fog grill : 168Rs
    Fog lamp : 1880Rs

Labour : FREE FREE FREE
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

Vikrant,

You got Fog grill at very reasonable price of Rs. 200/-. For the centre grill on lower portion of bumper between 2 fog lamps (which is not much different than Fog grill), I was charged Rs. 1482/- (incl tax). I still feel somehow that I was overcharged for the top centre grill. Can anyone confirm price of this lower bumper grill (Silver/ chrome for Linea emotion pack)?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.