1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Temporary Trash- The Spare Part Prices thread

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by VahanPujari, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Log 02; 18-06-2011, 1600Hrs

Yay!! Mission going well. I have successfully copied the entries in this thread onto a MS word doc and divided parts under various categories. The list is crude and needs lots of tuning/editing. By the way, post 50, 52, 78, 79 and 86 haven't been copied yet as I need to type the whole data. Will do it once the sheet is available in more presentable format of part number, part name and price so that there is lesser duplication of work.
  2. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I don't these back to back posts as all log posts I am making shall be deleted except for this one.

I think I will keep this thread locked for one more day. Its a bit tiring job. :p In the meantime I request all the TFI members to kindly click a pic of their second or third service bill and send it to us on mods@teamfiat.co.in after editing out the personal details. It will help us in updating the current prices of the consumable items like fuel filters, engine oil etc etc.
  3. PaddleShifter

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, the thread is open for price updates. Please keep on updating with more spare part prices but this time, update in the following manner. e.g.

Part Number.......................Part Name......................Price
    735496898 (735340046).......FIAT OEM Ash Tray..........Rs391
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Part - Door Sill Plates for the Linea

Part Number - 59116477

Price - Rs.390
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.