1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Temporary trash- Spare part prices thread OT discussions

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by puntopunter, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: The Spare Part Prices thread

J Ravi, please check again the fuel filter price. Below is the details
    I see only 399 has been charged.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore

The SA explained in detail regarding price differential of the same parts for petrol and diesel engines.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Oh yes, just missed that you have 1.4.
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

You are right... The is the correct prices for the MJD fuel filters... I remember asking the fellow
    ITNA MEHENGA FUEL FILTER...
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai

Managed to bump my car's rear into a 800 today in the morning while reversing in the office. Seems like the rear fog lamp has gone inside and the red reflector accompanying it is broken. Hopefully this should be just pushing it back into position and plastering that red reflector thing. I heard the fog lamp assembly is close to 960 Rs correct?
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai

Hmm - Hopefully I'll visit VST next week to get it fixed. It's an eye sore for the entire car :D
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum

I had my rear fog lamp and associated reflector dangling inside for some weeks. Took it to TASC for fixing, and they fixed it, but the next day it came off again. This time the used some Araldite to keep it in place and now it is staying in place :)
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai

Thanks royj - But how did you do it, I'm unable to reach the assembly. I thought the ASC will actually remove the bumper to push the Assembly into it's position?
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum

:uh Sorry for not explaining properly. I didn't do the araldite fixing, TASC did it. My car was at the service center for a few days for some paint jobs and I kept visiting often. The day before delivery, I found the lamps fixed properly, but on the day of delivery I found them hanging again. So I told the SA to fix it properly, they lifted the car up, took about 15 mins and said it is fixed now. I went for a close look and saw one of them holding a packet of Araldite in his hands ::V no other visible evidence.
  10. nitincapri

nitincapri

Delhi

Actually i was at one of the fiat dealership on 13th Nov 2010 & asked them about whether punto is a high maintenance car?. He told me the prices mentioned in the old comparison chart (i think it was of 2009). I told him to confirm “Fuel filter” price from the workshop (He was telling me that it is 800 approx for Diesel). We both shocked to hear the price 2490 from the service advisor. Anyone who has recently serviced his car can confirm this actually.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.