1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Temporary Registration/ Permanent Registration documentation

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by limraj, Jan 17, 2013.

1. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    I have booked a
    Linea 1.3MJD through Hyson Motors. Since their FIAT only showroom is not yet ready in Kochi, their yard is now in Thrissur. The SA advises temporary registration at Thrissur and will help in doing Permanent registration wherever I want.
    I want to get the registration done at Kochi (KL-07), but I have NO proof of ID there. All my IDs show my address in Trivandrum.
    Will a Rent Agreement with Kochi address be sufficient to get KL-07 registration?
    What should I do in this case?
    Anyone from Kochi or with similar experience in Kochi, please help.
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    My SA has advised me to get the Residence Certificate from the Corporation & I have got it. Hope this will work
  3. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Got the answer myself.

1)Residence certificate issued by the Corporation (for the temporary address)
    2)An affidavit by one stating you are staying at the temporary address, attested by a lawyer.
    3)Proof for permanent address.
    4)Temp registration (if vehicle is taken not from the registering RTO's locality) should show the address at which the vehicle be registered (along with permanent address).
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Thanks for sharing the update :)