1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tempereture Meter needle not working

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by Supratimghosh77, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    @patchboy, good summary i must say and you reminded me of my 10+2 physics lab, where they had gauges, tubes etc and what not, but all alien to me at that point in time.
    1 person likes this.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks buddy. I am more fascinated about how the car and its various components work, than I am about driving the car :D

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  3. This surely explains your tfi handle.;-)
    Btw, dont you think you loose the fun in driving part?
    To each is his own, just a thought.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  4. caffeineam

caffeineam Amatore

Mumbai
    Take it to the Service station. If the sensor is conked it may cause secondary problems on any other systems that depend on it. Since your gauge is out and you probably drive with windows closed, you won't even get to smell your cooking hoses and engine which means it will be too late by the time you find out. Overheating can be an expensive problem to repair.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have found this recently, temperature needle is working fine. Its only the problem when AC is switched ON.
    When AC is switched ON , I can see that needle is shifting towards C ,not in middle rather in between C and middle pointer. Is that normal or invitation to check with thermostat ?