1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tejaswi motors hyd not taking fiat vehicles for service

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by ramu_dodda, Apr 26, 2013.

1. ramu_dodda

ramu_dodda Amatore

hyderabad
    hI,

Any service center in hyd apart from Tejaswi, TEJASWI keep telling that from Apr 1st ( since TATA Joint Venture broke) workshop will be ready soon, but they are not taking the vehicles yet for service.

I saw Croma in Ravi post, Is croma started service center in hyd, if yes where is their workshop any idea??

thanks,
    rama.
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    When did you last enquire? I thought the Tejaswi Exclusive at Jubilee hills (behind BalaKrishna's residence) was ready and operational, isn't that the case?
  3. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    I have heard the same. But did not have the need to go to workshop since March. Touchwood! Past experience with Tejaswi has not been good. Needed escalation to FIAT to get things done the correct way.

You can try Malik cars Tolichowki or Concorde Motors Sanath Nagar.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I was told that these guys are referring Tejaswi to the customers approaching them for Servicing.

As far as I know Tejaswi is operational and is accepting vehicles for service. Only problem is that they donot have washing facility yet.