1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TeamFiat India Grand Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Karan Sharma, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Re: Fiat India Grand Meet

I am here Dilip ::D

Sorry guyz for not posting for long. Was busy with some office work. As suggested by majority we should schedule this regional meet somewhere aroung Jun/July. Any place is fine with me. Count me in for the meet.

4- Karan Sharma

I AM GAME :dancing. We need to make sure that we decide on dates where most of us are comfortable and see maximum # of participation. First week of Jun is good and its a weekend (easier for everyone) I selected the Thread Topic as Grand Meet ::T so make it GRAND (Regional) ::OO
  2. Re: Fiat India Grand Meet

Wonderful idea....what could be the center point in India...If all can meet at the point then this would be nothing less than TFI Grand Annual Meet...what say guyz :redcar

During the factory meet there was huge participation even with half the total population on TFI. Now we are standing on 1270+ members and can make it even BIGGER. :anyone
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Re: Fiat India Grand Meet

Karan, where are we going? what are the probable dates?
    will appreciate if you can add indicative budget for stay etc as well.
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

I explored CHAIL on Google and can't stop myself to be there. Not sure if I could make it but can't miss to explore the place. Good going guys, do share the info as Cubbie indicated about the budget for stay and all. That will help rest of the members to plan in advance!
  5. Axn

Axn Regolare

Sandeep, you gotta see it. its is wonderful place. There is resort nearby and that famous hptdc hotel.
  6. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2

So , four confirmed ,,,
    Anyone for the maybe list ???

7. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

Hey guys! not good :( come on! central India! please!!! People from all over can come then! Including Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Hydrabad, Bangalore also maybe!

How about some place in MP?
  8. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

i'm ready to drive anywhere.. just need a reason... and give me a good one ;)
  9. Re: Fiat India Grand Meet

If the meet can be done from 17-19 june, i m in too. Cant confirm for the earlier dates though.. But these dates, i m definately in ::O
  10. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Aneesh Chopra, where r u man.