1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TeamFiat India Grand Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Karan Sharma, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Re: Fiat India Grand Meet

if I do that I better come back to some other place, for sure. I will be summarily rejected by my family. As it is they r curious abt my infatuation with my punto.
  2. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Axn, Thanx

Bought back the memories of that Goa meet again.. !! That was awesome. Made some excellent friends. We are together till date. As we say - A car ! A FIAT car got us together.

I am sure Punto would also do the same.
  3. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

Ashpalio,

Thnx are due to you, Sir, as you are the pioneers of speer heading FIAT fraternity.
  4. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore

Hi, Anything after 15-Apr I am in - But need to club a Fri- Sat- Sun so can we plan such a way?
    My vote is for a scenic Himachal or some Hill Station with good Roads, Food & Beverages !!

Drive : Not more than 400-500kms (Single way) and if possible I would take a break in Delhi and join you guys so that we can drive together.

Also, Can we get Fiat to sponsor some kind of event before we start off and take this to media as well?

1st things 1st- lets arrive on a common Date, Venue, Stay options, Who is In & Approx Budget.
  5. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Arey Sir that another place in HP.

Thay way to Chambe in UK is Massoorie->Dhanaulti (30 Kms)->Chamba (30 kms). Tihri dam is around 35-40 kms from this place.
  6. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I am ok with below plan:

Date: 3rd June to 5th June.
    Place: CHAIL.

Confirmed list:
    1- Dilip_dmk
    2- Nitinkumardba
    3- AXN
  7. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

Yes! for a national meet! the location should be somewhere in the middle! Or on the flip side we can have a northern and southern meet on the same day as many of you have suggested! Any time after April would work for me since I will be getting my very own Punto by then. (Don't want to use my dad's Linea)
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

I am ok with any date after April. I can not confirm at "this" moment but count me in. ::T
    Preferred destination: CHAIL, CHAIL and CHAIL. :)
  9. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

doctor saab, "count me in without confirmation" ye naya phrase he mere liye. your want to fish in sands. ::D
  10. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2

Where is the thread starter : karan ????