1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TeamFiat India Grand Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Karan Sharma, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Re: Fiat India Grand Meet

Nitin sir jee, chamba se tihri kahan kahan pahunch gaye.
    chamba is in himachal and tihri is in Uttrakhand.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

Come on!!! lets make it a serious Topic,
    So that we can start with the counting , if its a regional meet or India meet,
    I think India meet would be very hard to manage, but the Regional meet would be a great one, (Correct me if i am wrong).
    Any Time suitable for me from July/Aug.
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

yes nitin, since chamba is my home town so i gave a thought of chamba.tihri wud be something new for me,love to go there..am open for anything.. :dance :dance :dance
  4. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

Buddies if we are planning this trip with families..then how about the bachelors?? :A :A :A

Vijyant sir need your kind intervention? :confused
  5. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

Varoon, I do not think it to be big issue if we have healthy number of families and bachelors. It would be worrying if the mix is loaded in favor of one or the other. Then it would be not enjoyable for the minority. On 12th Feb we had 5 bachelors amongst 12 present. It would be good if this group regroups.

Guys there are some activity camps in Chail area. Pls go to google and pour in ur suggestion. For starting point I propose to change the name of thread to North India - Grand meet. Listing shall also be started, if we want to make it in June-2011.

MODS: could you pls do the favor.
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad

I personally feel that a National Meet is only possible if something is planned at the central part of India and I also think that the number of participants will be much less than expected. Ofcourse the participants will be more than any single city meet.

My vote would be for Regional meet. I suggest that people from the North and people from the south should have a meet on the same day. From South we need to communicate with members from different regions viz. Hyderabad (AP), Bangalore(Karnataka), Chennai (TN) and Trivandrum (Kerala). If we can manage to gather information about exotic locations in south (center point for all the 4 states) and at a feasable distance from all 4 cities, then we might be able to conduct a grand event. I also hope that FIAT will extend its support if approached properly. :anyone
  7. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2

ok ... we should freeze a date ... may be 3rd june viz. a friday ...then we have a sat-sun and return by monday ...
    Place finalised - Chail ::pP
    If the meet is held in June , then

Confirmed :

1. Dilip_dmk - Dilip

Maybe :

Keep adding ur names ...
  8. bones

bones

chandigarh

If the meet is held in march/april, then

Confirmed :

1. bones
  9. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

Mr.Jasveev was spotted at niift hauzkhaz this evening making geris over there on his Angel eyes Punto.... :car :car
  10. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi

Not able to commit now for dates in June. Will keep an eye on this thread though and post once there is clarity at my end.

@Vijyant: Are you counting yourself in the bachelors as well?? :wink: