1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TeamFiat India Grand Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Karan Sharma, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Re: Fiat India Grand Meet

+1 Vijyant sir. Regional meet seems to be more realistic at this point of time, let's make one successfull regional meet afterwards we head towards a national meet - I hope by that time Fiat India will also do some part sponsorship.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Re: Fiat India Grand Meet

Yeah the regional meet would be great than the national meet, we might club them at the end and might have a gud video session,
    Come on Mods make it happen :dancing
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

More than mods, i think initiatives from regional members in forming a regional group and planning ahead the meet would work out.
    If FIAT India can support the meets something like "Fiat Funday" then I think this is very much possible in each region.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

When are you coming? :dance Lets do this.

So, many members here agree that a regional meet in 5-6 cities of India on a single day together is better than a grand meet at a single place.

Imagine: TFI meet in Mumbai-Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Chandigarh-Delhi (Kasauli), Hyderabad, and 1-2 more places. :wow
  5. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore

@Paddleshifter: Take the lead, fix a date for regional meet. ::T
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

@Mods, It should be done by the Mods. Let them find some free time and send mass PM to all members and TFIans can come forward with a period where they will be most comfortable to attend the meet in their region.

Then, the date can be finalized such that max. number of TFIans should be able to attend it.
  7. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

Yashik, Let us do the other way around, let us organise a North meet at Kasauli/Chail. Let us fix a date in June if every one agrees. and as the there will be sufficient long lead to this activity, other members who are present on this thread can take this lead and this would spread.

Mods: pls change name appropriately and make it sticky for more exposure.
  8. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

To help my friends make a decision I have uploaded GE maps of both kasauli and Chail.

Seeing the serenity around : my vote for Chail. Any body who has been there may kindly send more first hand info in.

[attachment=1:94glzmv0]kasauli.jpg[/attachment:94glzmv0]
    [attachment=0:94glzmv0]Chail.jpg[/attachment:94glzmv0]

kasauli.jpg

Chail.jpg
  9. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

vijayant sir how about trip to chamba?? :dancing :dancing
  10. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

lets wish our Indian cricket team very very warm and best wishes for their venture in getting this ICC world cup 2011...... :wow :wow :wow :wow