1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TeamFiat India Grand Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Karan Sharma, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Hi Guys..

This idea popped up in my head (and others too) during our recent Delhi Meet that we should do a GRAND MEET once a year. It reminds me of the Factory Visit which was a huge success and highly appreciated by everyone. We can do that same this year, not necessarily a Factory Visit but a Grand Meet where FIAT Enthusiast from accross INDIA can get together. We can plan something on the opening of Brand Fiat Stores (opening in Delhi and Pune respectively). I know this will require pre-arrangements which will take some time. Most of us are in favour of doing such meets but to make it even bigger we need your support....

MAKE IT HAPPEN.
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Re: Fiat India Grand Meet

Good idea.... i am game.... But we need someone from FIAT to help us with the inauguration dates of the showrooms...
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore

+1 ::T
  4. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

22ji am also in..lets keep it in the place where we could drive down our beloved fiats..

one more thing how about the bachelors?? without families?????? ha ha ha ha :lol:
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

22 ji, I would also love to be a part of it. Can't confirm or commit at the moment. ::T

P.S.- If its not possible to assemble TFIans from pan-India at one place, shouldn't we plan a Grand Meet in 5-6 major cities together on a single given date. That would be awesome. FIATians assembling at various places of India. Just my 2 cents.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

I am in, But if the meet is in July/Aug, thats the time i am in india.
  7. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai

Im as always in the for the meet :-D Lets make it grand guys!!!
  8. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet

Count me in......

I am more that willing to contribute to make this a success.....
  9. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

yashik i would be driving down to chd for at least 4 days..would like to see you there....lets catch up at geri route and make some geris over there...

vill buzz you once the dates are final at my end.....
  10. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

I also think the same. It is perhaps more prudent to have a regional meet. We shall have the logistics seen as well. As originally thought a Regional meet in the hills above Chandigarh for 1N+2D shall be my proposal.

Just to share with everyone, Assemblage of Pan India cars has once(?) been done by FIAT lovers at goa in 2006, see the pics here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travelogu ... 6-goa.html

As of now, my vote to a regional meet first so that we are on our own and do not need any FIAT corporate assistance to conduct our trip.