1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TEAMFIAT.COM now belongs to TFI !!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by amogh, Dec 26, 2012.

1. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Like I suspected. So I guess it was on back order you mean?
    I most respectfully disagree here buddy! Unless you meant .COM of YOUR choice.

A new .COM costs Rs 600 pa (on GoDaddy) and this is the LIST price. They were running an awesome promotion last week (90% off on list price) and I was lucky to pick up .COM for my venture for Rs 65.

That by all means is a very cheap I guess!
    Glad to see that!!
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and Great Work done by the Mods, Hatts off to you all.
    Along with you all we are also proud of .com.

Suggestions.: Y not get the Merchandising like you have the bookings for the TFI T-Shirts, like(Keyrings, Mugs, Black netted sheet for the windows, Pens) and add up some more amount in the product for the Forum..
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I have no intentions of disclosing the amount, but rest assured it was pretty much greater than 600.

As an aside, team-honda.com is currently available for purchase on GoDaddy at 56,947/- rupees. :)
  4. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Gurjinder,
    How about buying all possible domains honda, swift, hundai, etc. etc. and making all to point to TFI? :p Yea sounds stupid. But definitely tricking people to look at FIAT in future :p
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    LOL. Now THAT is a funny suggestion!

But no even if we had the crores of rupees lying with us to purchase all those domains, we wouldn't trick people to look at FIAT. That's not the TFI way.
    6 people like this.
  6. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Fantastic mods. Its truely amazing to have a .com domain. Kudos.
  7. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    I know .COM is by no means cheap. But I guess someone mentioned it was a new .COM and hence I wondered.

Of course if you bought through auction route or from another owner, it must have cost hell lot of money! Good that you guys were able to snap it up at the right time. The way domain names go, it will put Mumbai real estate prices to shame.
  8. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    i Congratulate all you guys out there you rock..and wish any GUI/portal enhancements planned in the coming days.. ?
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Glad to know that atleast www.teamfiat.com and www.teamfiat.in belong to same prestigous group of ours unlike some other forums with same name and different groups with wothless informations on .com and .in :)
    4 people like this.
  10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

A very valid point italia

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2