1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TEAMFIAT.COM now belongs to TFI !!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by amogh, Dec 26, 2012.

1. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Mumbai
    a lot has been said already. no doubt this is a great milestone for teamfiat.
    Amogh and other mods, all your efforts are highly appreciated. this will definitely go a long way in expanding our reach. i have been actively talking about teamfiat in my circle especially after our factory visit. it has definitively raised quite a few eyebrows. So i hope people whom i spoke to, do register and participate actively and contribute to the family.
    as suggested by some members, i too agree that in order to support all this and to keep it ad-free , funds are needed. so let us know how each tfi'an could help so that we could keep enjoying our time here.
    Once again, thank you all.:)
    1 person likes this.
  2. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    Congratulations guys!!! Kudos to the moderator team for getting this done. I am very much hopeful that the forum will grow in a very big way.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    First of let me give a big :up for initiating such a good thoughts and really honour your thoughts and also of some others who had shared the same thoughts in subsequent posts. One disadvantage with a payed membership is that it spoils the openness that the forum brings. There is nothing wrong in allowing ads(not definitely of other car brands but of other non car brands) if it help to meet the maintenance cost. As now we have no idea of such cost whether it is atomic or astronomical so I hope such good gesture from members will be addressed in due time from supporters if it required.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I did not mean to make the forum paid. I was thinking more in the line of having some sections as "subscription" to facilitate cost recovery. I feel the technical and DIY sections would be good candidates.

Rajan
    2 people like this.
  5. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    Awesome, i too like to Cntrl Alt after entering TeamFiat.
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    You mean Ctrl+Enter, Ain't you?
  7. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    It is Ctrl+Enter. Not only TFI, you can enter any website ( with .com address) this 2 key is used to add .com.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Dear Mod Team,

After this addition, Can we expect to see TFI in iOS & Android.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Suman, TFI is supported on Tapatalk, and I guess any customized application will not be better than Tapatalk.
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    .....and also on Forum Runner
  10. puntolover

puntolover Novizio

Bangalore
    Congrats great work mods :wow

:clapping

:drinks