1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TEAMFIAT.COM now belongs to TFI !!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by amogh, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Great News!!! Congrats everyone!!!
  2. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great news and a new year gift to our community! Great efforts Amogh.
  3. Good going..

Moving one step ahead.
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Thats a great news to get into the .com badging.
    Congratulation to Mods and all fellow TFIans for this wonderful achievement.
    TFI is getting hotter and popular by the day, keep them comming mods. We all are with you to support you in every step towards betterment of TFI. :clapping
  5. Dipesh_enr

Dipesh_enr Amatore

Mumbai
    :dancing:dance:dancing:dance:dancing:dance:dancing:dance:dancing

Congrats TFI Fraternity....
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  6. sandy.chegi

sandy.chegi Novizio

Bangalore
    Great work Mods, admins and TFI. I guess it's not easy to reserve the domain on internet and also have it directed to existing web site. I think facebook has same feature. Many others might have but anyway, milestone in TFI history. :)
  7. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great... So we expect the list of TFI Collectibles and Fiat collectibles/accessories here to purchase...
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Forwarding a domain is extremely easy. Getting the domain of your choice is not! As mentioned in the opening post, teamfiat.com is a premium domain and we had to be really patient to get it.
  9. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Like the mods arranging the Factory visits, why don't we think of giving TFI members an option to purchase Fiat stuff from TFI (similar to keychains & TBHP stickets of Team-BHP). TFI can be another medium similar to F.A.S.S to to get FIAT accessories and for the sourcing services provided, TFI can add a small margin which will help TFI self sustain itself. This way members can support TFI without a formal donations which in my opinion(strictly personal) may bring down the value of the Forum.
  10. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I given the suggestion of listing the TFI collectibles and Fiat stuffs as a value addition on the .COM site. This is the forum funded by the members itself so the value of the forum in my opinion will never come down.