1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team 'Linea' Vs Team 'Punto'

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by ansal11, Dec 21, 2010.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just came to know about this thread from Facebook. Whoa! 60+ pages in less than a single day. I missed the fun here.

But guys, I think we should look at the other side too. We surely are spamming the server with our posts. Isn't it better tht we create a Facebook group dedicated just for these games? :anyone

The new group option in Facebook is amazing. You don't even need to hit F5 to see new posts. My 2 cents are that it is the perfect place to play between your legs, or Team Linea vs Team Punto etc. A few of us TFI members have already got a group running to discuss various things on various automotive forums.

We can come up with a new page for social gaming. :)

P.S.- There is already a TFI page at Facebook but we should leave that page for a link to promote this forum.

2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    The Prize was the fun that we all had during the day and smiles and laughs we all shared. ::T
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Nice suggestion Paddleshifter. That really makes sense. We can definetly do that.

Which group is that on FB. Could you provide the link please.
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    ...And I did not vote or added any score for Team Linea ::T

Missed all the fun. Was away for a few days. Its after last 2 days frantic pace that I reached back to this thread. You guys seem to have had lots of fun !! :clap

Great thread...
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    It was one helluva day Vahanpujari, i thought this thread would go on for years but the Psychopathic determination of all the Linea Lovers left the Punto guys behind in a single day. Amazing fun it was :)
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I just now came across this thread during my old is gold search. This thread is unique in TFI history because it was (I think) the super fast thread 65 pages in one day.
    Is there any other thread that was faster than this. :clap
    1 person likes this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks for bringing this up Sun. This is one hell of a fun thread. Really enjoyed it.

Edit:- We should probably have another game like this for the 2012 trophy :D.
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Lol - I couldn't let actively participate in this as I got stuck something urgent at Office. royj seems to be the single man army, if today the game is conducted I doubt anyone will ever win!
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    this really is a nice game.. I started laughing scrolling down the pages...
    But like told i think we would spam the servers big time with this game.. Lets spoil FB please..
    I wont vote until on FB :)
    So my vote waits till it reaches 998 ;-)
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Nowadays, sungoa2010 is busy in archeological excavations!;)
    3 people like this.