1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team 'Linea' Vs Team 'Punto'

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by ansal11, Dec 21, 2010.

1. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Congratulations Team Linea!! :clap
    It was good fun ::T
  3. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    CONGRATS LINEA OWNERS AND LOVERS!!! WE EQUALLY LOVE THE PUNTO THOUGH! :clapping
  4. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Well done Ravi Sir. It is beacuse of your non-stop play this was possible.

Congrats to all owners and as well Linea and Punto too. :car :)
  5. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    I guess all the Linea guys were in TJET mode :redcar . Wait for the Punto TJET :devilface
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot, Rajen. Yes, we all really enjoyed. For most of the day, I was in front of my laptop! :)
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    What a MASSIVE response. I am amzaed guys. This has been one helluva day. :) I cant believe the obsession for winning for the Linea Guys but the Punto guys went missing. Royj, great representation. Ravi ji, another marathon.
    When i started this, i thought this will go on and on for months, it lasted 16 HOURS in total.

Cheers Team Linea for winning The first edition of the Game. Another one, albeit a completely different one coming soon.

WINNERS : TEAM LINEA
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    I admire the persistence of Team Linea - of course with Linea admiration is guaranteed :wink:
    Team Punto badly missed an anchor batsman like J Ravi sir and whenever I tried, I was outnumbered 3 to 1. ::pP
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    After 63 pages of war, i realized following things

1. Linea owners are not only very passionate, but also have loads of free time.
    2. Be it 19yrs or be it 50+ years old, Linea owners are same...totally addicted and crazy.
    3. Punto Owners are hard workers, they dedicate there time to there work :D
    4. Individuals made over 100 post in one single thread in less than a day, this looks like a Tendulkar's kind of record, will take long time to break.
    5. Online collaboration works, and member's of TFI proved it :)

Note: Just personal opinion in lighter sense. I dont mean to hurt anyone. Kindly take it in lightly.
  10. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    How about scheduling another match this Saturday/Sunday?! Let the timing be clear. A 3-Series match s better! ::V