1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat - Tyre Upgrade Guide

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Ravi, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Mayur,
    I don't think anyone have used Ceat in Tfi.I too posted about ceat last month.Considering the ceat as cheap tires and not getting proper review I narrowed down to Kenda Komet 205/65/15 tires cost 3000Inr. Till now driven for more than 5000kms total VFM.Thanks to @sine04 for his review.Komet was older, the recent is Komet KR23.Even though if tires lasts for 30000Kms I'm happy customer.You can think about it.
  2. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Ganges I finally ordered for Ceat LN ..have taken little risk I know ..keeping fingers crossed.
    Ganges likes this.
  3. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    With Michelin primacy 3st, i felt ride is good. I need to check the wet grip and highway manners.
  4. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Tommorow getting delivery of Ceat LN 205 55 R 16 from snapdeal ..can u guys suggest where in Bangalore to get it installed and wheel alignment and balancing both has to be done for new tyres?
  5. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Lot of Tyre shops are there, they will do these works. Mahus is one of the good tyre shops. If you are staying near to whitefield, tyre empire is good. I have done it 2 days back.
  6. ZMR

ZMR Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Once you get the tyre take appointment for alignment and balancing from snapdeal they have some tie-ups, it will cost you ~350/-
  7. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Thanks ZMR I was not aware of this offer already done the damage of 1200 :(
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  9. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    my initial experience with Ceat 205 55 R16 LN is very impressive..its a soft tyre ..very low noise..and smooth ride and huge difference in steering feel.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good Mayur,any new tire can give that initial experience.The real review comes after few 1000kms of runnning , wil wait for your review.