1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat - Tyre Upgrade Guide

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by Ravi, Mar 17, 2014.

1. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Given that I have a budget, I would choose the Yokohama Earth1 over the Apollo Accelere any day. I believe the cost of Earth 1 is around 5300 bucks If my memory serves me right. Do check with the reputed tyre shops in Bangalore.
  2. RoadRunner

RoadRunner Novizio

Bangalore
    Thank you guys for your quick help and suggestions :)

Any user experience of Alnac 4G? Thanks in advance.
  3. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It's better not to buy from online. When you visit a tire shop, you can inspect the tires and make bargains. I made bargain for the XM2 and got all 5 for good price...
    nkrishnap likes this.
  4. renlouis

renlouis Amatore

Aleppey
    Grande Punto 1.3
    What we see on internet is Alnac 4G version offers softer ride and more wet grip (line MRF ZLOs) sacrificing negligible loss in mileage. Also these may not be tougher as Aceleres which can tread anywhere.
  5. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    My 1.2 petrol rear two tyres(JK) become bald.Is it ok if i change only two tyres and keep the two older tyres in rear wheels ?.
  6. renlouis

renlouis Amatore

Aleppey
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bald tyres skid on cornering over sand and wet roads and you may experience oversteer
  7. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    my rear two tyres are in good condition and this i am planning to to keep it in rear wheels and bring in new two tyres for the front wheel.Is it ok to do like this or i have to change all 4s ?
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Which ever is new tire should go to rear.Please avoid putting new tire in front.

Recently I have changed the tires on my punto with 205/65/15 Yoko Earth 1. Cost 5900.
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  10. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I am driving Falken's Sincera for past 12000 km..trust me I have never driven something like this in this range... extremely silent and amazing grip. Looking at them I am sure the life will be more than 40k.

They will surely fit in your budget