1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team FIAT Transparent Stickers : Order Online Now

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Feb 16, 2015.

1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dear Members,

Many of you requested (online and offline) for only the transparent stickers that were a part of Team Fiat's sticker set

Our original sticker set had 8 transparent stickers of which 4 were black and 4 where white. However members who had dark coloured cars (Tuscan Wine, Hip Hop Black etc) found the transparent black stickers of absolutely no use. They had to make do with the white stickers only.

After giving it a considerable thought, the logistics involved, pricing and other factors we have decided to launch a separate set of transparent stickers.

Now you have the choice of ordering the transparent stickers as per your preference. We have split the transparent stickers into sets of White & Black. Each set will contain a total of eight stickers
    1. Follow Me @ www.teamfiat.com : 2
    2. www.teamfiat.com with tagline : 2
    3. www.teamfiat.com URL sticker : 4
    upload_2015-2-16_20-24-7.png

Note: The dimensions are not a part of the sticker :) They are just there for information

Ordering as usual will be online through Instamojo. You can pay using your bank account or credit card. The stickers will be dispatched within 3 days of receiving the order.

clickheretobuy.jpg

Do note that our regular sticker pack does continue and is available for purchase as well.

Thanks a lot for the support, encouragement and feedback.

Amogh
  2. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Nice initiative. Really like the concept.
  3. rakesh kushwaha

rakesh kushwaha Timido

Kothrud, Pune
    Order placed for white set. Thanks mod for effort.
  4. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Perfect concept. Didnt place order of the previous set as i specifically wanted only these. Placing order for white ones to go on my OB Grande Punto
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Cool, TFI is always transparent.
    kedarbendre likes this.
  6. sachinsu

sachinsu Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Amogh - for the ones ordered before I assume old ones will be shipped and not the transparent ones, can you pls confirm. I am a new member, registered 14th Feb and ordered stickers same day for my pearl white linea tjet.
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes Sachin!

The master set remains as it is! These transparent stickers are just a subset of it. You should be getting your order in a day or two
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @amogh

Thanks for the initiative. Will go down well with users requiring only the specific stickers.
  9. sachinsu

sachinsu Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Fiat Enthusiast
    thanks for confirmation Amogh:)
  10. AmeyKhedekar

AmeyKhedekar Amatore

MH 02
    Mumbai
    Linea Classic
    i have a white car. so i should order black color transparent stickers so it is visible on my white background ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 9, 2015 ---
    and in choosing color white/black. if i buy black ,it means black background and white fonts and vice versa ?