1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat T-Shirts

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by rhenius, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Hi, I had ordered for a T-shirt to our Admin AMOGH, I had transferred the money required for the same during the month of November. I was told that the T-Shirt would be despatched after the Team Fiat meet at the plant on the 1st of December 2010. It is now January 2011, and I have sent 4 reminders , 2 on pm's and 2 by mail to Amogh, I am not getting any reply at all. Is there any issue? Could someone on the admin throw some light on this issue. Hope everything is OK with AMOGH.
    Cheers and happy driving,
    RHENIUS
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey rhenius. I believe there was an update posted earier about this. There was a problem with the shipping agent/courier and i think few of them were lost as well. Please search the forum before posting. Thanks

Here's the link to that Update.- viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1054

This was posted by Amogh for an update on the problem:-

"This is for those to whom had asked for courier delivery of the t-shirts.

The courier company has messed up royally. They have lost some of the t-shirts and delivered some back to me. Apparently they were not able to "pack" them properly and the packing cost they quoted was ridiculous.

Here is what we are going to do now. We will be refunding everybody's money who had asked for courier delivery.

Please bear with us till we sort this thing out. We will definitely be sending you the t-shirts. You pay ONLY after you get the delivery.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this hiccup.

Amogh
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    lets have some more t-shirts....

whenever i put this TFI shirt the feel which comes is very soothing(enhances love for FIAT)..

thanks to amogh brother for making these t-shirts a grand hit.

whomsoever sees this shirt the word which comes out is...... woow..

i always felt we should have one-one t-shirts for each day.

brothers why not have more patterns and varieties of t-shirts in our wardrobe..amogh 22ji can guide us on this..

http://www.pringoo.com/pringoodzlab/t-shirt

http://www.customink.com/categories/ (caps n other accessories)

DSC02150.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  4. ajit_nair_77

ajit_nair_77

Pune
    @Amogh : Can we still buy these t-shirts ?
  5. alt_f_in

alt_f_in Timido

Kochi
    is there a way to get a t-shirt now