1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team FIAT T-Shirt! Order Online Now !!

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Even I did not receive mine Amog. Last time to had some issues, with sticker. This time too I did not get my tshirt. I am waiting for the same badly.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2016
  2. Anirudha Mukerjee

Anirudha Mukerjee Timido

Punto Evo 1.4
    @amogh the packing was good. The external cover from FedEx contains the shirt in a polypack.
    Thanks for the pics @zenwalker and for the explanation of the size. Yes the T-shirt is not slim fit but regular. I am also awaiting the email for the second order.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Your welcome. On a second thought, sending together would have reduce the packaging n other cost.. :eek:
  4. Krishnamurthy Idaguri

Krishnamurthy Idaguri Timido

Punto Evo 1.3
    Got my TFI T-Shirt Just Now :) . Thanks to all the people who have worked for this. Quality & Design really good. liked it. IMG_8498.JPG IMG_8499.JPG
  5. Lapis76

Lapis76 Timido

Retro / Classic FIAT
    I ordered it with a lot of anticipation and following the directions (to determine my size) to the core. It came yesterday, but unfortunately, it doesn't fit me!

First of all, I don't think it is a "regular fit" as posted. It is a slim fit or, at best, a "tailored fit" that you find in Marks & Spencer. I am by no means fat but wearing this makes my tummy stick out and is tight all around the body.

The quality of the material was good but I didn't take the time to check out other details as this was a wasted purchase of a not too cheap product.

The size is 42 (Aegis or whatever). If any of you want it, please get in touch. I'm sure the admin will give you my number or I can too, if allowed in this forum. But take care, you'll have to be slim and tall. I'll patiently wait for something that is made for people who don't exactly look like models.

Sorry for sound rude in this lovely forum of like-minded people (Fiat owners) but I can't help feeling a bit miffed with this thing.
  6. Rohan Desai

Rohan Desai Timido

@amogh..my shipment is stuck at Octroi (Mumbai) and when inquired with Fedex..they want me to pay the Octroi..could you please check on this..? I am reachable on 9930001904..
  7. Kanungo

Kanungo Timido

Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi guys, i got my T today. posting the pics
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Got the T-shirt yesterday.

Fabric is good & so the print. Like the TFI latest version T-shirt. :)
  9. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    From the feedback we have received so far: the size does not seem to be an issue (in fact, two members have reported that even a lower size would have fit them). So I really do not know what to make of your comments. I wear Size 42 myself and I am by no means slim.

Can you please check if the shoulder dimensions are matching with the one in the opening post? For all you may know it might be a mistake on the manufacturer's part (wrong size label printed on the wrong t-shirt).

Please PM me your order number as well. I will see what best can be done.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 30, 2016 ---
    Spoke to FedEx. They are taking care of the issue. It is an internal issue at their end and not specific to your shipment. You should have the product delivered by the end of the day
    kedarbendre and PradeepM like this.
  10. Rohan Desai

Rohan Desai Timido

@amogh, thanks for your quick action and revert. Really appreciate it..
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2016