1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team FIAT T-Shirt! Order Online Now !!

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Aug 1, 2016.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    PradeepM likes this.
  2. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    A Small update. The shipment has began and the majority of the orders would be delivered this week. All new orders would be shipped with a lead time of 3-4 days maximum.

Thanks everyone for your patience.
    Karan, KPR and PradeepM like this.
  3. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Received the T-shirt @ home. I would update in the evening. I am sure it will be more smashing in real. Cant wait to get my hands on it.
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Now that the deliveries of the T-shirts have started, please go through this post:

1. We have used water based ink for printing the T-shirt. Traditionally people use Plastic (PVC) based inks but these inks are not environmentally friendly and give a feeling as if they have been patched on to the fabric.
    2. Water based ink, although expensive, breathes through the fabric, is eco-friendly (no plastic and PVC) and merges well with the T-shirt.
    Washing and T-Shirt care instructions
    1. Use cold water machine wash on a normal cycle. No need of high rpm or hot water
    2. Use good quality detergent
    3. Use of fabric softener is recommended
    4. You can iron the t-shirt. Since the print is water based, ironing will not be an issue. Use the standard "Cotton" setting on the iron. (The t-shirt is 100% cotton)

Once again, we profusely apologise for the delay in shipments, especially for those who ordered as soon as the t-shirts were launched. Now onwards the deliveries will be streamlined since we will be maintaining sufficient inventory.

Thanks and look forward to your feedback!
    Gaurang Trivedi, Naughty, KPR and 5 others like this.
  5. Anirudha Mukerjee

Anirudha Mukerjee Novizio

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.4
    :):p I received mine today. Will post pics of the T shirt to tease others waiting for it :D;).. It really looks good. Thanks guys.
    amogh likes this.
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am particularly keen to know about the quality of packaging as well. Would appreciate your feedback on it.
  7. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    I hope to receive mail with courier details of my t shirt

Sent from my C6502 using Tapatalk
  8. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
    Yes , got one today. One more arriving tomorrow :)
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hello everyone,
    I did received today. Packaging fantastic. Loved the T-shirt.

However, the T-shirt is not a slim fit. Its a loose fit, so for as an regular L size buyer it fits just loose over me, but not too loose though. The quality of T-shirt seems good and print looks great.

But only one? I ordered 2. I hope another one on the way..
    @amogh plz refer to screenshot of ordering 2.

Sorry for poor images, crappy phone here.. IMG_20160829_200527.jpg IMG_20160829_200734.jpg IMG_20160829_200754.jpg Screenshot_20160829-200847.png
    PradeepM likes this.
  10. raghava rao

raghava rao Timido

Chennai, Velachery
    Velachery, Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I have ordered team fiat sticker and T shirt. Still not received. Thanks