1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Stickers : Order Online Now !!

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Oct 7, 2014.

1. santoshmandali

santoshmandali Amatore

Bengaluru, Vijayawada
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Received them, they look kool. Good quality stickers and packing.
    amogh likes this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Even in Bangalore it got delivered today, super fast service, certainly better than Flipkart ;).

IMG_20141009_190909.jpg
    bharath0016 likes this.
  3. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Great to see it. Just increases my anxiety to grab them with my hands.

Probably I could have driven from Chennai to Pune, have the stickers pasted there and driven back ;)
    amogh likes this.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Recd my set today afternoon. The packing was impeccable. The stickers too good. Just waiting for the weekend when the pasting will start, till then will get some ideas from the spotting thread. few pics attached of the recd set.

P_20141009_175950.jpg

P_20141009_174807.jpg

P_20141009_175839.jpg

P_20141009_175906.jpg
    pdash, asimpleson, nkrishnap and 2 others like this.
  5. santoshmandali

santoshmandali Amatore

Bengaluru, Vijayawada
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Well i am also looking for some options on where to get these stickers done, have used four of them :)
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just remember that there is space inside the car too where your fellow passengers can see them ;)
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Those who have received the stickers : I would appreciate if you write some words about the packaging and shipping process + time. That is one area where I have spent a lot of my energy, time and money on!
    prabhjot, ugandhar, C_S and 1 other person like this.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Amogh,

Your efforts for making the stickers available really show. The packing as I said earlier was impeccable, the stickers werent in any way mangled or damaged as the envelope felt strong. The delivery was amazingly Flipkartish standard, on time (I would say before time):woot:. The buying process too was smooth with no glitches (as I expected since many of TFIians would book at one time). Overall a satisfying deal and the look of the stickers made my day:singing:.

Hats off to you and your efforts:finger: (I mean it)(I hoped I could ask you for more merchandise but just read your post in other thread hence hesitant).
    sudipz and Ravi like this.
  9. ugandhar

ugandhar Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Got mine and packaging really looks cool :)
  10. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    I received them - but little disappointed.

1. I did not get "Built Like a Tank", "TFI (new logo) for the FIAT Enthusiast in You" stickers.
    2. "www.teamfiat.com" written in white was bent at the middle and as a result the gum at this portion will not be proper. I can try managing this with some super glue.
    3. The opening end of the envelop (not the end with Address and FedEx details) was not closed properly. One can easily open that and paste it back - since the envelop is like a vinyl material - I suspect this and as a result the above stuffs happened.
    Thanks a lot Amogh for the awesome stickers. I will be happy to go and collect the ones I did not get if any of the mods in Bangalore has them - let me know if it is possible. I don't have a smartphone with me and I'm not able to upload pics as of now. But I can do the same at night once I reach my home.